John Jones
Penultimate Amazing
In the age of globalization and postmodernism English is our global lingua franca.[...].
Great! So you will work on mastering English ASAP?
In the age of globalization and postmodernism English is our global lingua franca.[...].
It doesn't mean that can't take part in this thread from today.
Just some days and it will be clear to you what we are talking about here.
You are the citizen of world leader US but it seems to me that you think too much locally.
I tell you not about the capital of US.
I tell you about the capital of Global Union of Developed and Right Developing States.
In 20th century it was Resurrection of Holy Language, Holocaust, Resurrection of Israel and making Jews free from 2500 years of galut.
For those 4 reasons Holy Resurrected Israel has to be the Capital City of this Union.
I do not understand what are you talking about.Nationalcosmopolitan, please take the time to learn how to use the "quote" function properly. Not only are you not attributing the quotes to the correct people, but I see at least one instance in which you mixed your own words together with Mine in the same paragraph.
In this stage of my project different sorts of sloppiness are absolutely acceptable and even needful.This is utterly unacceptable sloppiness on your part, all the more so in light of your goal of enacting large-scale In this stage of my project different sorts of sloppiness are absolutely acceptable and even needful. cultural changes for the whole world.
In this case you will lose very much.I will not be watching your lectures.
It means that you want prolong the war between all world religions and world cultures, between people of different nations and different political social orientations.II will not be listening to audio books of the scriptures that you have recommended.n this case you will lose very much.
Big thanks that you use the Holy Resurrected Language, that named exactly in Танах (Old Testament) "YEHUDIT" and from Babylonian Captivity - "Holy Language".And on the subject of the Hebrew language, I just have this to say about that:
החדש יום שבת לעולם לא יקרה.
I will work for giving the current Global lingua franca - English to every child of the world as native language in bilingual with his national language format to ensure to all people around the world the equal opportunities in their life.Great! So you will work on mastering English ASAP?
My advice - be more active and try to generate to author clever and creative questions to this thread.I can hardly wait.
Look at my quote of your post. Do you see that it says "Originally Posted by Nationalcosmopolitan" at the beginning of it? There's also a little arrow after your username which you can click on, and it will take you to the quoted post.I do not understand what are you talking about.
Good that you understand the conceptual formula of my project.I understand that this is what you want to have happen
but you need to understand that it's not going to. The US and Europe will not join in creating this state of yours with Jerusalem at its head. Neither we nor any European country will even consider it.
Unfortunately I have no some millions dollars.Tell me, can you name one lawmaker in North America or Europe that thinks this is a good idea?
Unfortunately I have no some millions dollars.Has the idea come up for debate in any committees of a legislative body?
Absolutely not because implementation of great social projects not depend from world wide top bureaucracy but depend from effect of white positive butterfly that makes realistic projects and events in our postmodern world of social chaos of probability of occurrence which is expected to be close to zero.You just need to come to terms with the fact that what you want isn't going to happen.
Look at my quote of your post. Do you see that it says "Originally Posted by Nationalcosmopolitan" at the beginning of it? There's also a little arrow after your username which you can click on, and it will take you to the quoted post.
Look at the posts by other posters who have quoted you, and you'll see the same thing in them.
Now look at your posts in which you quote other posters' posts. There is no indication of who you are quoting, or a link to find that quoted post.
That is because you are not using the quote function properly.
So you should learn to use the quote function properly.
Understand now?
.
87 people other than yourself have posted on this thread; not one of them has agreed that your project is a good idea. According to you, one would expect some 78 of them to agree with at least part of your project.But what to do with the fact that 9 from 10 people - Jews, Christians, Muslims and secular agree with most blocks of this project just after 10 minutes talking with me.
In this stage of my project different sorts of sloppiness are absolutely acceptable and even needful.
Let us make the translation of your words on Holy Resurrected Language in English.
"The new Saturday will never happen."
01001001 00100000 01101100 01101001 01101011 01100101 00100000 01110010 01101111 01100010 01101111 01110100 01110011 00101110.01110111 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01100001 01100010 01101111 01110101 01110100 00100000 01110101 01110011 00100000 01110011 01100101 01101110 01110100 01101001 01100101 01101110 01110100 00100000 01110010 01101111 01100010 01101111 01110100 01110011 00111111
Did you read Bible?"Lord Language Resurrection" sounds like the name of a deranged African warlord.
You live now in the fake democracy.Also: thanks, but no thanks. We've already got a capital that's a lot closer than Jerusalem, and I'm not interested in living in a theocracy.
The parts of this I can understand sound like a terrible idea. I'm certain that the parts that came out of Google Translate as gibberish are also terrible ideas though how terrible is hard to say.Did you read Bible?
You live now in the fake democracy.
I give you ability to live in true democracy with classical original roots.
The Union of Developed and Right Developing States will have: 1 26 weeks of work time and 26 weeks of creative vacation time in a year in symmetrical format.
2 Power places and working places according lot of professionally tested candidats and only in one cadence.
3 High multiprofessional 4 world cultures' lifelong education for everybody.
Were you have found "the theocracy state" in my project I can't understand.
It can't be so.No, I don't agree with any of it.
They do agree because every normal person wants to his children high multi professional lifelong education level and to be the equal right citizen of New Union that absolutely free from corruption and all forms of xenophobia and xeno - hating.Further, I don't believe you when you say 9 of 10 people agree with you when you talk to them.
Here you can see what they see.To be brutally honest, I believe that when you meet and talk to people they smile and agree because they think you are mentally unbalanced and most people have the good sense to agree with those who are unhinged.
I am a realist and know that I need $ 100000000 for successful global implementation of my project.Your problem in dealing with lawmakers is not that you don't have money. It's that to follow your advice would betray their oaths of office and the trust of the people they represent.
You did not ask personally what every of them think about my project.87 people other than yourself have posted on this thread; not one of them has agreed that your project is a good idea. According to you, one would expect some 78 of them to agree with at least part of your project.
It is a great project and the huge many years going discussion just proves this fact.Why do none of the posters here agree with you, do you think? Are you not explaining your project well, or is it just a really bad idea?
All words that you put on public forum can be interpreted in many ways.I do not accept your mangling and misrepresentation of My words.
Please don't think that my great project is the same than your songs.That is correct. The new Saturday will never happen. You will not see it happen in your lifetime, and after your eventual demise the project will simply die because no one else is interested in continuing it.
You did not ask personally what every of them think about my project.
It is a great project and the huge many years going discussion just proves this fact.