The Koran says kill the unbelievers and the bible says kill the unbelievers.
Tanakh and Tripitaka say the same.
And they are 4 Books Books - most affecting people for 3500 - 1400 years.
It is interesting that billions of people have read each of the 4 most great books of human history, and almost no one has read all of these 4 books together!
And it is the only way to change the sign of hatred towards other religions and cultures, which is taught in these books on the opposite.
I hope you read it before you give your resume.
God did it all but is responsible for nothing.
He is responsible only to himself, and truly free man, too.
Humans ruined god's plans and deserve to burn
Somebody yes, somebody no.
but after he died for you if you kiss god's ass sufficiently he will make nice with you.
God does not ask to kiss his ass, HE asks to realize Christ's 4 great resurrection:,of Christ, of Holy Language, of Israel and of all Shabatons of Book of Books.
Koran:
Mo is god's messenger
Kiss Allah's ass sufficiently and he won't burn you.
Only after the appearance of the Koran, the kings stopped make Gods from themselves.
That's not a song; that's a short poem with a rather awkward cadence. I can't see Myself trying to set it to music, and I doubt anyone in the band would want to sing it anyway.
Kids like it.
They sing this song with pleasure looking at my kipa.
No, thank you; I'm happy with My own culture.
My project is for 99% of today's' real people that estimate 99% events in there life as negative.
May be you estimate most events in your life as positive.
In this case my project is not for you.
This is correct. I do not value the knowledge you are promoting and I am not interested in becoming "a person of New Saturday."
Theoretically, it is almost impossible that not one of the four blocks of my project is not suit almost anyone.
Please think again.
Maybe there is at least a single block in a project that suits you.