• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Lord Language Resurrection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agnostic, atheist, Ásatrúar and all other worldwide citizens have to read 4 “Books of Books” of all 4 religiouse in a seculay format too to change the ‘hate each other” today’s relationships on “complementary creative communtcation” relationships of “NEW SATURDAY”.

Unfortunately, there are a lot of contradictions among those books. I also don't see how making people read scriptures will make them less hateful -- At the very least, a lot of people are going to resent being told what to read, and are also going to resent the exclusion of books that are meaningful to them.

Oh, and the Buddhist Tripiṭaka consists of rather a lot of sutras. How are you going to create a "secular format" for them and retain the style of the originals?
 
Unfortunately, there are a lot of contradictions among those books.
These 4 "Book of Books" of four world religions and cultures billions of people read here already 3500 - 1400 years.
Contradictions inside these books even more than contradictions between these books.
But they represent the cultural matrix - the cultural code of humanity will stop make negative work and will do positive work only when everyone will know the contents of the FOUR BOOKS.

I also don't see how making people read scriptures will make them less hateful
In Jerusalem, I had a dilog with Arab – Christian.
His brother is Muslim.
One is forbidden to read the Koran, and the other is forbidden to read the Bible Christian.
I explained to him that I'm not trying to interfere in anyone's religion, but only insist on reading four books in a secular format to destroy the hatred between people of different religious cultures.
He began to cry and walked from me with an enlighted face.


-- At the very least, a lot of people are going to resent being told what to read,
They are absolutely right in relation to any text, except text of 4 books of 4 world religions.
When I tell young people that it is urgently needful to read these four big books, I see in their eyes an agreement with my logic, and a fear.
It is because the most of them did not read even 4 little books in their life.
My advice in this situation to use reading devices, listen audio or video of 4 books of all 4 world religious.
and are also going to resent the exclusion of books that are meaningful to them.
"NEW SATURDAY" does not forbid to read any book in the world, but 4 books imperatively has to know every member of my movement.

Oh, and the Buddhist Tripiṭaka consists of rather a lot of sutras. How are you going to create a "secular format" for them and retain the style of the originals?
There are many different texts in every world religion.
For example the name "Tora" has: Pentateuch, Tanakh and and the Talmud, in which 54 volumes.
I invite all people to read the Tanakh in a “secular format”
The same situation is with Tripitaka.
I propose to read just one book from Buddha students and may be from students of Buddha students and no more.
http://www.accesstoinsight.org/tipitaka/
“To create a "secular format"” of 4 world religious 4 basic books is very simple.
Just read them regularly in your native languages or listen them through reading devices or Audio books.
Using only "yes" or "no", answer this question: Do you realize that your writing makes no sense?
1 Yes.
2 No.
3 Yes and No.
4 Not Yes and Not No.
Write those 4 correct answers on your question on 4 cards and take one card from lot every day.
The day your card nomber 1– don’t take part in this thread.
The same: alternative, positive compatibility and negative compatibility stochastic variants of correct answers have the similar questions: “using only "yes" or "no", answer this question: do you realize that your life makes no sense, that God no exist, that lifes of all people have no sense”?
 
1 Yes.
2 No.
3 Yes and No.
4 Not Yes and Not No.
Write those 4 correct answers on your question on 4 cards and take one card from lot every day.
The day your card nomber 1– don’t take part in this thread.
The same: alternative, positive compatibility and negative compatibility stochastic variants of correct answers have the similar questions: “using only "yes" or "no", answer this question: do you realize that your life makes no sense, that God no exist, that lifes of all people have no sense”?

Well, glad you liked the question.

I leave you with a thought: If you want conversation, show respect to your audience by bothering to write well. If not, well, keep going as you are; with an audience of one fewer.
 
Click in Google “Nationalcosmopolitan” or better «Националкосмополит», and it it will be clear to you that it is not so.


They also call me:"Israelisator of Abraham - Buddhist Civilization", "Satanic", "Zionist Agent", "Self Hated Jew", guru, prophet, genius; but I'm a social designer and social inventor - the author of global social project "New Saturday."

what means “OP”?


You and all global society need “lie-down” because we live in the corrupt world of democracy simulation.
“NEW SATURDAY” world will gives most workplaces and all government places according lot between professionally certified candidates.
You have to understand that only by probabilistic methods of recruitment the true democracy is achievable.

I find "Third Eagle of the Apocalypse" more juicier.
 
I leave you with a thought: If you want conversation, show respect to your audience by bothering to write well. If not, well, keep going as you are; with an audience of one fewer.

My 100% respect to you and to all others participators of my thread does not mean my 100% English knowledge.
Welcome your returning to the thread in every time you whant.
I find "Third Eagle of the Apocalypse" more juicier.
To avoid the social Apocalypse the world has to implement my global social project :"NEW SATURDAY".

My scientific discovery is an equal balance of creative work days (Hamlaha) and Shabaton days of Torah.
I called it "The Commandment of Commandments from Book of Books" becouse it is the necessary and the sufficient condition to every person to achive and to save an intellectual and a spiritual comfort.
Nobody in human history has fulfilled Commandment of Commandments, and in weekly symmetrical lifestyle everybody will fulfilled this main Commandment of God in the form of 26 work - weeks and 26 weeks of creative vacation in a year.
 
“To create a "secular format"” of 4 world religious 4 basic books is very simple. Just read them regularly in your native languages or listen them through reading devices or Audio books.

"Regularly"? No, I won't do that. I might skim through all of them once. I have no intention of spending a lot of time studying them in any depth, because there are far better works of fiction, far better works of history and far better works of philosophy.

I've read portions of the Old and New Testament, several Buddhist sutras, and the Qur'an already. I'm not impressed.
 
Ooh! This thread!

Awesome.

Because it is a prediction of Israelization of Abraham - Buddhist Civilization that will give the the global implementation of my global social project "NEW SATURDAY".
It really is.
If you mean resurrection of Christ, resurrection of Holy Language, resurrection of Israel, resurrection of all shabatons of Book of books - they really already had been.
If you mean consequences of those 4 main events of human history with 3 more: Sinai Revelation, Buddha's enlightenment, Divine revelation of the Quran to Muhammad – it really is the future implementation of "NEW SATURDAY".

"Regularly"? No, I won't do that.
It is your right to ignore the recommendations of experts from each of the four world religions and cultures to read those 4 Books of Books regularly.
I might skim through all of them once.
Better to read them as you usually read an interesting book.
I have no intention of spending a lot of time studying them in any depth, because there are far better works of fiction, far better works of history and far better works of philosophy.
So I hope you will read minimum once those 4 Books of Books as you usually read an interesting book or even may be better to listen Audio texts of them.
After that I strongly recommend you one hour a week in your seventh day to read or to listen "God loto" taking fragment from 4 books.
It is absolutely enough to become a really all 4 world cultures' citizen in a secular format and to achive complement creative communication with 99 from 100 of all others 4 world cultures' persons in the world.
I've read portions of the Old and New Testament, several Buddhist sutras, and the Qur'an already. I'm not impressed.
It is wonderful me to listen this.
Please read all Tanakh, Bible and Quran minimum once and the earliest books of Tripitaka in volume not more than Quran.
Then use the method of random samples of sections to read or to listen for one hour a week.
Today we have so many ways to be impressed that we can excuse 4 Books of Books that they do not impress us from the very beginning of our quadro cultural lifestyle.
 
Ooh! This thread!

Awesome.


Because it is a prediction of Israelization of Abraham - Buddhist Civilization that will give the the global implementation of my global social project "NEW SATURDAY".


That's not exactly the reason I would have cited but whatever the reason, it's good to see you back again.

На здоровье!

:)
 
Better to read them as you usually read an interesting book.

That's the problem right there -- I don't find them to be interesting. With the exception of the Prajñāpāramitā Hṛdaya Sutra, they're all much too long.

I have many other books that I would rather read, and when I do find the time to read I try to finish one of those.

So I hope you will read minimum once those 4 Books of Books as you usually read an interesting book or even may be better to listen Audio texts of them. After that I strongly recommend you one hour a week in your seventh day to read or to listen "God loto" taking fragment from 4 books.

No. Absolutely not. I will not sacrifice one hour a week to the reading of uninteresting books of mythology. I have much better things to do with that time, including sleeping in an extra hour or going for coffee with a friend.
 
That's not exactly the reason I would have cited but whatever the reason, it's good to see you back again.
You have to understand one simple thing - the only way out of the global crisis is the global realization of my project.

Ideally, people should be working in a year as many hours as necessary to secure the preservation of their professional qualifications.
How many hours you need to work in a year that could reliably keep you in
professional qualifications shape?
На здоровье!
Be sure I will!
If you know Russian, you can click in Google «Националкосмополит» and read my texts in Russian.
 
That's the problem right there -- I don't find them to be interesting. With the exception of the Prajñāpāramitā Hṛdaya Sutra, they're all much too long.
Think about how much time you need to read completely Tanakh, the Christian Bible and the Koran, or listen to them at maximum speed?
I need for this about a month of evening reading.
And after that the hate of 3 Abrahamic world religions and cultures disappear from my heart with a probability of 99%!
And the same will fill 99% of literate people just after a month reading!
Even if you die of boredom by reading 4 Books of Books, the great goal to achieve the destruction of all kinds of xenophobia and xeno hate will justify month time you spent.
I have many other books that I would rather read, and when I do find the time to read I try to finish one of those.
New Saturday gives you 26 weeks a year of creative vacation to read and listen your favorite books.
But in this wonderful time people have not to live in an atmosphere of total xenophobia and xeno hate.

No. Absolutely not. I will not sacrifice one hour a week to the reading of uninteresting books of mythology.
This 4 most revered books of humanity for 3500 - 1400 years.
Only everybody's regularly reading of them can really save humanity from xenophobia and xeno hate.
Our children will spit on our graves for the fact that we built for them this crappy world.

I have much better things to do with that time, including sleeping in an extra hour or going for coffee with a friend.
Then at least listen the texts of four greatest world books in the time of walking, of jogging, of cooking, of cleaning the apartment, of taking a shower, of driving a car and in the time of your others deals that not interesting to you.
To parallel two or more repetitive routine uninteresting actions can make them in the amount to look very interesting.
 
I tried to read the bible once.

My word it's a boring book, I didn't get past the begats.
 
Think about how much time you need to read completely Tanakh, the Christian Bible and the Koran, or listen to them at maximum speed?
I need for this about a month of evening reading.

My evenings are occupied with band practices, music lessons, home renovations, shopping, and socializing with friends and family. I do not listen to audio books because they interfere with the musical patterns being rehearsed in My head.

And after that the hate of 3 Abrahamic world religions and cultures disappear from my heart with a probability of 99%!

Nationalcosmopolitan, I guarantee that if you coerce Me in any way to read those scriptures, My dislike of the Abrahamic religions will go up by at least 500%.

Even if you die of boredom by reading 4 Books of Books, the great goal to achieve the destruction of all kinds of xenophobia and xeno hate will justify month time you spent.

Make that 600% increase in dislike of the Abrahamic religions.

Our children will spit on our graves for the fact that we built for them this crappy world.

Please do not be so presumptuous as to speak for My daughter, niece and nephew.

Furthermore, one does not repair a broken world by reading; it is necessary to take meaningful action. Reading scriptures is not, IMO, a meaningful action. It is even less likely to work for the reason that these scriptures have been held in high esteem by many of the people who caused the trouble in the first place. If these books didn't prevent problems in the past, I see no reason that things should be any better in the future.

Then at least listen the texts of four greatest world books in the time of walking, of jogging, of cooking, of cleaning the apartment, of taking a shower, of driving a car and in the time of your others deals that not interesting to you.

  • I am not going to listen to a book while walking.
  • I do not jog.
  • I like to talk to other people while cooking.
  • Cleaning My house is not a time for listening, as I'm busy with vacuum cleaners and mops and other tools. The last thing I need is to have an audio player fall off My head and go bouncing down a flight of steps, or fall into a bucket of water. If I have music on at all, it's on the stereo and it's classical or jazz -- No lyrics.
  • I do not bring electronic devices into the shower. Ever.
  • I rarely listen to the radio when driving, as I prefer to concentrate on the task of driving.
  • And as previously stated, I don't like audio books anyway.

To parallel two or more repetitive routine uninteresting actions can make them in the amount to look very interesting.

No; that kind of multitasking has always resulted in increased stress.

I see no way to fulfill your book-reading requirements that wouldn't waste My time and make Me extremely angry as well.
 
I tried to read the bible once.
Very good!
Unfortunately a lot of people even did not try to do this.
My word it's a boring book, I didn't get past the begats.
My advice is to listen Bible and 3 others ones of world religious and culteres – most read books in the world in the time you do some other boring things, such as sports, booze, sex, walk, e.t.c.
If you have routine, repetitive and boring job you can listen those 4 greatest books in the world in your work time.

My evenings are occupied with band practices, music lessons, home renovations, shopping, and socializing with friends and family. I do not listen to audio books because they interfere with the musical patterns being rehearsed in My head.
I have a good song for your band:

FLYING TEMPLE IS BLUE,
FLYING TEMPLE IS RED,
FLYING TEMPLE IS IN THE SKY.
FROM EVERY POINT YOU SEE
MAGEN DAVID!
YOU SEE IT!
YOU AND I!


But to succeed you must have a balloon in the shape of my flying temple of “New Sabbath”.

Nationalcosmopolitan, I guarantee that if you coerce Me in any way to read those scriptures, My dislike of the Abrahamic religions will go up by at least 500%.

After reading the four books of four world religions and cultures, you will get the status of a secular quadro culturalical person.
You can increase your hate of all four world cultures even at 1000% but you will not avoid the real possibility of complementary communicate with 99% of others quadro culturalical persons.
Hate or love of any person to all four world religions and cultures should be competent.
Make that 600% increase in dislike of the Abrahamic religions.
Even 1000%, but 99% of secular competentive quadro culturals will be absolutelly free from xenophobia and xeno hate.
May be you will be in one percent of another sort of people, but I don't think so.
After all a person can hate all 4 world religious and not dislike 4 world cultures.
Please do not be so presumptuous as to speak for My daughter, niece and nephew.
I strongly wish that these beautiful children and all the other children from developed countries living in in the world of "New Sabbath."
Furthermore, one does not repair a broken world by reading; it is necessary to take meaningful action. Reading scriptures is not, IMO, a meaningful action. It is even less likely to work for the reason that these scriptures have been held in high esteem by many of the people who caused the trouble in the first place. If these books didn't prevent problems in the past, I see no reason that things should be any better in the future.
It seems to me that I am a single man in the world that had read those 4 "Bibles" of all 4 world religious.
Most others educated people are monocultures that paradoxically like the global multiculturalism but can't understand that it is impossible to build it successfully and not to become all 4 world cultures’ citizens.
If you will read those 4 books you will be the second secular quadrocultural in the world.
• I am not going to listen to a book while walking.
• I do not jog.
• I like to talk to other people while cooking.
• Cleaning My house is not a time for listening, as I'm busy with vacuum cleaners and mops and other tools. The last thing I need is to have an audio player fall off My head and go bouncing down a flight of steps, or fall into a bucket of water. If I have music on at all, it's on the stereo and it's classical or jazz -- No lyrics.
• I do not bring electronic devices into the shower. Ever.
• I rarely listen to the radio when driving, as I prefer to concentrate on the task of driving.
• And as previously stated, I don't like audio books anyway
So you consciously shut down all opened me for you the ways to achive knowledge of full content of the four books of all four world religions and cultures.
What can I say?
To become a person of New Saturday it is enough to be agreed with only one of four blocks of my project.
Freedom!
Weekly Symmetrical Lifestyle.
Equality!
Lottery way to get job place and government place to professionally certificated candodates.
Brotherhood
Global Multiculturalism to multicultural high and lifelong educated citizens of Union of all developped countries.

No; that kind of multitasking has always resulted in increased stress.
Better repetitive drink than repetitive job and repetitive lifestyle and repititive stress.
I see no way to fulfill your book-reading requirements that wouldn't waste My time and make Me extremely angry as well.
Never mind!
May be in future you will change your opinion.
 
Think about how much time you need to read completely Tanakh, the Christian Bible and the Koran, or listen to them at maximum speed?
I need for this about a month of evening reading.
And after that the hate of 3 Abrahamic world religions and cultures disappear from my heart with a probability of 99%!
And the same will fill 99% of literate people just after a month reading!
Even if you die of boredom by reading 4 Books of Books, the great goal to achieve the destruction of all kinds of xenophobia and xeno hate will justify month time you spent.

New Saturday gives you 26 weeks a year of creative vacation to read and listen your favorite books.
But in this wonderful time people have not to live in an atmosphere of total xenophobia and xeno hate.


This 4 most revered books of humanity for 3500 - 1400 years.
Only everybody's regularly reading of them can really save humanity from xenophobia and xeno hate.
Our children will spit on our graves for the fact that we built for them this crappy world.


Then at least listen the texts of four greatest world books in the time of walking, of jogging, of cooking, of cleaning the apartment, of taking a shower, of driving a car and in the time of your others deals that not interesting to you.
To parallel two or more repetitive routine uninteresting actions can make them in the amount to look very interesting.

The Koran says kill the unbelievers and the bible says kill the unbelievers.
 
My evenings are occupied with band practices, music lessons, home renovations, shopping, and socializing with friends and family. I do not listen to audio books because they interfere with the musical patterns being rehearsed in My head.



Nationalcosmopolitan, I guarantee that if you coerce Me in any way to read those scriptures, My dislike of the Abrahamic religions will go up by at least 500%.



Make that 600% increase in dislike of the Abrahamic religions.



Please do not be so presumptuous as to speak for My daughter, niece and nephew.

Furthermore, one does not repair a broken world by reading; it is necessary to take meaningful action. Reading scriptures is not, IMO, a meaningful action. It is even less likely to work for the reason that these scriptures have been held in high esteem by many of the people who caused the trouble in the first place. If these books didn't prevent problems in the past, I see no reason that things should be any better in the future.



  • I am not going to listen to a book while walking.
  • I do not jog.
  • I like to talk to other people while cooking.
  • Cleaning My house is not a time for listening, as I'm busy with vacuum cleaners and mops and other tools. The last thing I need is to have an audio player fall off My head and go bouncing down a flight of steps, or fall into a bucket of water. If I have music on at all, it's on the stereo and it's classical or jazz -- No lyrics.
  • I do not bring electronic devices into the shower. Ever.
  • I rarely listen to the radio when driving, as I prefer to concentrate on the task of driving.
  • And as previously stated, I don't like audio books anyway.



No; that kind of multitasking has always resulted in increased stress.

I see no way to fulfill your book-reading requirements that wouldn't waste My time and make Me extremely angry as well.

Summary of the bible:

Goddidit all but is responsible for nothing.

Humans ruined god's plans and deserve to burn but after he died for you if you kiss god's ass sufficiently he will make nice with you.


Koran:

Mo is god's messenger

Kiss Allah's ass sufficiently and he won't burn you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom