• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Looking for Skeptics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks gunner. Definitely not French or anything Latin. My first impression was that it was English, but with such a regional accent as to preclude any understanding by people like me.

I'm starting to think that way again. I know it's not crucial to the thread, but when I listened, it seems so much as though the words were within reach.

Also, Tracey has stated that it is her voice, but that she doesn't know what she says. I can't resist this type of mystery.

[It's also odd that both flaccon and Scrappy will not answer whether they can speak another language, but I guess it's none of my business.]

I speak a bit of greek that's about all ,don't know if Tracy speaks any other.
 
You could barely spell or use punctuation in English when you started posting here three weeks ago. Now you're bilingual, Mr Robin "Rob" Roberts?

We back to that old chesnut again ,well I am sorry if it upsets you.
 
Do you think any of the dialogue is in Greek?

and can you confirm that is Tracy's voice? She says it is but she can't remember the incident or the words

Sorry I would say that yes it's Tracys voice her scouse accent is there .
 
It's not Greek and my mum was Greek ,hence I can speak it.

Sorry I would say that yes it's Tracys voice her scouse accent is there .


On July 9th you were able to make entire posts, some of them quite long, without this irritating habit of putting a space before punctuation showing up. You clearly don't have to do this. Please stop doing it, because it makes you look like a troll.
 
Last edited:
You've been explained that emailing or uploading does not make a difference. Why you do keep ignoring that?

I haven't seen an answer to this question yet.

Hello darkness, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again
Because a vision softly creeping
Left its seeds while I was sleeping
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains
Within the sound of silence

Brilliant!
 
Oops, I left Youcam running. Not actually actively recording or playing or doing anything at all simply sitting there. At the time I killed it, it was up to half a gig of RAM and 10% CPU and still rising. Oh, boy.
 
Please suggest a specific test with simple, objective pass-fail criteria which, if failed, would cause you to seriously consider the possibility that you are wrong about ghosts speaking to you through your computer. Thanks.

I've asked this before, no response. Obviously. Maybe if we ask it enough times it will sink in. :)

Agreed, this is all that matters now. Flaccon, will you please do this?
 
I've asked this before, no response. Obviously. Maybe if we ask it enough times it will sink in. :)

Sadly, I don't think there's enough combined computer power on this planet to calculate how many times this question would need to be repeated before a significant effect would be observed.

But it's really the only reasonable question left.
 
flaccon,

Have you listened to this second file produced by Calebprime at your request?

https://app.box.com/s/5e2m272jsdrf89dvxzxy

Calebprime spent his time producing this file, and coming up with a new way to test for changes. I have spent my time listening to it multiple times and characterizing in writing what I hear and when, so that I can reliably detect a change in the sound of the file. But you apparently do not have the time to listen to it and "prove" that the spirits will change it.

On the other hand, maybe you have listened to it and have not told us since you can find no spirit voices on it. Is this the case?

In either case, you are disrespecting us by asking us to help you prove your point, then ignoring us when we have finished our part. If you don't finish your part of this test, I will join the others who are calling for and end to this charade.

IXP
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom