truethat
Banned
- Joined
- Sep 10, 2007
- Messages
- 13,389
ATTENTION
I forwarded the email from [email protected] TO [email protected] because you could see the picture of TP and her email. I deleted the original email.
I felt she might not be aware of this fact and had compromised her privacy.
FLACCON
Sign into the email at [email protected]
the password is randijref R A N D I J R E F all lower case.
Use this email to communicate. Just keep sending from and to [email protected] in order to preserve your privacy.
Keep in mind that anyone can sign in and see the emails. So if you wish to make it more private, simply sign in and change the password. Then PM the password to those you would like to have access.
Hope this makes sense.
I forwarded the email from [email protected] TO [email protected] because you could see the picture of TP and her email. I deleted the original email.
I felt she might not be aware of this fact and had compromised her privacy.
FLACCON
Sign into the email at [email protected]
the password is randijref R A N D I J R E F all lower case.
Use this email to communicate. Just keep sending from and to [email protected] in order to preserve your privacy.
Keep in mind that anyone can sign in and see the emails. So if you wish to make it more private, simply sign in and change the password. Then PM the password to those you would like to have access.
Hope this makes sense.
Last edited: