• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Local News.

ABC News is reporting a very common sight in Turku:


Once when I was driving down a narrow back street which was on a steep-ish incline, there was one of those little S-Market white ones helplessly trying to climb the hill but failing. It's actually quite dangerous to traffic as you don't know where it will scuttle and roll to next. Could damage your wheel axels and then you'd have to stop and report a road-killed robot.
 
West Philadelphia was hit with a microburst yesterday that toppled trees, collapsed roofs, and flooded many areas.

This is the second time this year that heavy flooding has hit Philadelphia regions.

This microburst was so localized there was barely any rain falling in nearby suburban counties.

 
A deformed raccoon is getting a lot of attention here.
I wondered what the hell that thing was that keeps showing up in things recently. I assumed it was an anime character. "Anime" is what the young folks call Japanese cartoons.
 
I wondered what the hell that thing was that keeps showing up in things recently. I assumed it was an anime character. "Anime" is what the young folks call Japanese cartoons.
Yes apparently it's gone viral. "Viral" is what the young folks call something that gets very popular very quickly.
 

Two people were stabbed at Pawtuckaway State Park on Saturday, according to police.

The two men, who were stabbed in their abdomens, both had surgery and are in stable condition, according to Nottingham Police Chief Fawn Woodman.

Police say they are looking for a White Honda CRV with a blue commemorative 1776 Massachusetts plate driven by two men.

Does one have his hands on the wheel and the other his feet on the pedals?
 
"... were known to each other."

Ah, code for drug deal/ripoff...

It's weird how everything has to be in code these days.

Edited to add:

Now I think about it, that's not a new thing. I can remember: "tired and emotional" meaning: drunk, and: "colourfull racing identity" meaning "crime boss" from when I was a kid.
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom