arthwollipot
Limerick Purist Pronouns: He/Him
TIL "Tampering" is the euphemism-du-jour.
www.nbcphiladelphia.com
I wondered what the hell that thing was that keeps showing up in things recently. I assumed it was an anime character. "Anime" is what the young folks call Japanese cartoons.A deformed raccoon is getting a lot of attention here.
Yes apparently it's gone viral. "Viral" is what the young folks call something that gets very popular very quickly.I wondered what the hell that thing was that keeps showing up in things recently. I assumed it was an anime character. "Anime" is what the young folks call Japanese cartoons.
Always with the ticktocks and instant grahams.Yes apparently it's gone viral. "Viral" is what the young folks call something that gets very popular very quickly.
Two people were stabbed at Pawtuckaway State Park on Saturday, according to police.
The two men, who were stabbed in their abdomens, both had surgery and are in stable condition, according to Nottingham Police Chief Fawn Woodman.
Police say they are looking for a White Honda CRV with a blue commemorative 1776 Massachusetts plate driven by two men.