I Ratant
Penultimate Amazing
- Joined
- Apr 8, 2008
- Messages
- 19,258
....
At the same time, random hook-ups on CraigsList bring the same dangers to public health. But no one is trying to make that illegal.
...
"Hi, my friends and I rented a hotel room in San Diego California.
We are going to have a clothing optional sex party in our hotel room.
This party is going to be a blast, you don't want to miss it.
You are welcome to just watch if you do not want to participate in the sex.
Go to www. .org and search for our sex party in San Diego
California and you will see it.
I posted more info and the room number on the site.
If you have any questions let me know.
-Ashley "
.
I've never been on Craig's list, but I expect this I received yesterday is from some similar site.