• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Laura Ingraham doesn't like black women

I think it has to do with the fact that we have a First Lady whom a lot of young women and girls actually identify with and who serves as a role model, and whom nearly any boy past the first hormonal swing thinks is HAWT!

That she brings a working-class aesthetic to fashion and glamor, and that she is a Democrat really annoys the snooty matrons and pampered trophy wives who had thought of themseves as the arbiters of such things.

And, on top of that, OMG! She's a NEGRO.

I would say that her upbringing was more middle class than working class, and she certainly worked hard in school to move even further up the ladder of success than where her family already was. She has degrees from Princeton and Harvard Law. Definitely a role model in her own right, beyond who her husband is.
 
I would say that her upbringing was more middle class than working class, and she certainly worked hard in school to move even further up the ladder of success than where her family already was. She has degrees from Princeton and Harvard Law. Definitely a role model in her own right, beyond who her husband is.
She's everything that the republicons are saying that Democrats are preventing black people from becoming.

That's probably what Ingraham hates about her.
 
[...]
Examples would be planting a garden in the White House grounds - fake! bad! how dare she! - encouraging children to eat better - communism! hypocrite! she has a big ass! - and trying to get children to exercise - communism! hypocrite! she has a big ass!!!
[...]
All the other stuff is implied and provable I suppose but where's your documentation that Ingraham said that Michelle Obama has a big ass?
 
Last edited:
The republicon harpies are ragging on Michelle for a physical attribute which black males find especially attractive.
Your stereotyping is noted, all Sir Mixalot data points considered.
That is sort of the unfortunate implication here.

I hate Santorum so I guess I hate white guys.

*looks in mirror*

Aw crap!

Regardless Laura sounds like a nutcase but nothing presented here says that she is a racist nutcase unless the needling over a fat butt is now code for "hating on black women."
Nicely played. :cool:
No comment on Laura's attacks on the first lady or Nikki Minaj?
US, why is anyone supposed to care about Nikki Minaj? The first lady is Our First Lady, as Americans, and someone whom we would all hope does well in a very difficult role, and who any number of us might feel the urge to defend against a pointless attack. IMO, for her age and having had two kids, "big butt" seems an exaggeration to me, but maybe it's due to some of the non petit folks I run into on a day to day basis where I live.

But someone cutting on a pop singer: who gives a crap?
Thank you for saving me the effort.
Because, as you pointed out, being petty is a bad thing.
+1
Well, why couldn't she have adopted some deserving American children? Even adoption is being outsourced!
Well played! :D
So it's OK to indirectly insult a "pre-op tranny" as long as you are a liberal?
Just as long as its OK for Don King to call Hispanic boxers wetbacks.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/46423012/ns/local_news-corpus_christi_tx/
 
Last edited:
Well, she does kind of have a point about Nikki Minaj. It's not particularly 3dgy to make fun of the Catholic Church. Why not ridicule the Prophet, or openly disrespect a prominent Iranian cleric?

1) I doubt the intended audience would know who the Iranian cleric was.

2) Perhaps there is something personal to the demonstration.
 
1) I doubt the intended audience would know who the Iranian cleric was.

2) Perhaps there is something personal to the demonstration.

People have been poking fun at popes for a lot longer than America has been a country.
 
People have been poking fun at popes for a lot longer than America has been a country.

Yep. Plus it's easy because the Pope has a very distinctive look that everyone knows. While an Iranian Cleric is just going to look like some random Muslim guy.
 
Duh! A lot of things are best attributed to sexual dysfunction until proven otherwise.

The "explanation" of everything by delaring it is due to "sexual repression" is no different than the "explanation" of everything as being due to "Satan's work" or "capitalist opression" or similar cliches. All of these "explain" everything and anything, which of course means they explain nothing at all.
 
I fail to see why it is wrong to make fun of the first lady -- or make fun of the president, for that matter. Even the Romans had a slave tell the victorious general, "remember, thou art mortal" as he was driving in his victory parade (and the first to mention Mel Brook's "History of the World Part I" leaves the room.)

Some folks here would no doubt have wanted that slave crucified, because it is well-known in Rome that the general has some barbarian blood in him, so the slave is certianly a racist, and probably sexually repressed, to boot.
 
There are forum members who might say that using the phrase "pre-op tranny" to disparage Coulter or Ingraham is massively unfair to pre-op trannies. Why does the term spring so readily to mind, and appear so acceptable, in a "liberal" rant against someone else's intolerance?

Do a forum search for "retarded" and get back to me... or you could get back to the topic.
 
Saying "black women" implies a general dislike. Saying "two black women" would be more accurate, but it wouldn't have the smear you are looking for.

Thread titles are supposed to attract attention.

Yes, I certainly did. Look, regardless of whether you agree with Laura Ingraham's politics or not, she has accomplished a great deal in her life. Bachelor's degree from Dartmouth, law degree from the U of Virginia, very successful radio program. And yet what do you choose to judge her on? Her physical appearance.

No, I made one snide comment amisdt a number of criticisms for her positions and her unwarrented attacks on the First Lady's healthy living initiatives for children. That you chose to myopically focus on a single phrase does not mean that's "what {I} choose to judge her on".


LOL! Boy, how evil that Laura Ingraham is, adopting--oh, excuse me, purchasing--three children. I can see you have little of substance to criticize her on, which is probably why you focus on her looks.

Your myopia is showing. I focused on a number of things. You're the one with tunnel vision.

I didn't listen to the shows in question. I disagree with the complaints about Michelle Obama's Super Bowl menu; as she and others pointed out, this isn't an every day thing. I disagree with her about Michelle's booty because a) from what I can see Mrs Obama seems reasonably trim and b) it's the same thing that you are doing: making the argument about physical appearance.

Good, we agree on that.
Bold - it appears from the unbolded part that you actually did read the whole OP and not just a single snide comment. What's with the ignoring everything else and myopically focusing on one thing?

I see this all the time from supposed tolerant liberals like you {snip a bunch of factually incorrect garbage}

:roll: Me, a tolerant liberal? :sdl:
 
Last edited:
Thread titles are supposed to attract attention.

Your myopia is showing. I focused on a number of things. You're the one with tunnel vision.
So your defense now of your unsupported race card accusation is that you intentionally made a false claim in the title to attract attention. Oh, and readers shouldn't be focusing on the very thing that you did to attract their attention. Got it.

You might want to consider quitting now before digging yourself in deeper.
 
You don't find it the least bit ironic that people who look like Ingraham or the Coulter critter don't think that Michelle is actually one of ther better-looking First Ladies in a very long time?

What the hell is wrong with slamming petty, sarcastic, narcissistic people for the way they look?

The only first lady I've found attractive was Hillary, and that was only in some photos of her back in her college days. She looked like Saffy from Absolutely Fabulous.

Note: This includes Jackie.
 
Laura Ingraham should be praising Michelle Obama since she made a man out of Barack who was at the very least bisexual.

Where are Obama’s former girlfriends?

I’m not talking about the Pakis in drag.
 
That is sort of the unfortunate implication here.

I hate Santorum so I guess I hate white guys.

*looks in mirror*


Aw crap!

Regardless Laura sounds like a nutcase but nothing presented here says that she is a racist nutcase unless the needling over a fat butt is now code for "hating on black women."

Nope, hating Santorum is not at all hating white guys, it's hating a frothy mixture - and very few people want to drink OR eat of THAT frothy mixture!!!!!:jaw-dropp:jaw-dropp:jaw-dropp:jaw-dropp:jaw-dropp
 
One of the reasons I am no longer a liberal is their extremely off-putting contempt, indeed hate, of anybody who disagrees with them in the least, all the while while praising themselves for the toleration and open-mindedness.

In particular, when it comes to Israel, where I am now, there are quite a few "human rights activists" and "left-wing intellectuals" whose views about it are indistinguishable than those of the neo-nazis.

Weird me, sitting here really liberal (liberal enough I am pissed with Obama for all he hasn't done for people(the 98% of us other than wealthy) so far) yet supporting Israel except when it (as it rarely does by my standards) has an accidental slip up it doesn't fix and I loathe the new nazis as much as the first ones.
 
Weird me, sitting here really liberal (liberal enough I am pissed with Obama for all he hasn't done for people(the 98% of us other than wealthy) so far) yet supporting Israel except when it (as it rarely does by my standards) has an accidental slip up it doesn't fix and I loathe the new nazis as much as the first ones.

This is the kind of comment that tells me that liberals have completely lost it over Israel. I mean, seriously, you think that Israelis can be compared to the Nazis?:eek:
 
This is the kind of comment that tells me that liberals have completely lost it over Israel. I mean, seriously, you think that Israelis can be compared to the Nazis?:eek:

Actually, while I think his punctuation is deficient, he´s making no such claim here. He´s saying that (1) he supports Israel and (2) he hates Nazis.

Of course, why bother with such details as facts, when it´s so much more fun to smear people?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom