• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Laura Ingraham doesn't like black women

I fail to see why it is wrong to make fun of the first lady -- or make fun of the president, for that matter. Even the Romans had a slave tell the victorious general, "remember, thou art mortal" as he was driving in his victory parade (and the first to mention Mel Brook's "History of the World Part I" leaves the room.)

Some folks here would no doubt have wanted that slave crucified, because it is well-known in Rome that the general has some barbarian blood in him, so the slave is certianly a racist, and probably sexually repressed, to boot.

It is petty to insult someone based on their physical appearance. Insulting people for the positions they hold is not.
 
Actually, while I think his punctuation is deficient, he´s making no such claim here. He´s saying that (1) he supports Israel and (2) he hates Nazis.

Okay, I read that one wrong; I think the virtual double negative implied by "rarely" and "accidental" confused me.

Of course, why bother with such details as facts, when it´s so much more fun to smear people?

It was an honest mistake which I acknowledge freely. My apologies to fuelair. Now who's smearing whom?
 
Last edited:
This is the kind of comment that tells me that liberals have completely lost it over Israel. I mean, seriously, you think that Israelis can be compared to the Nazis?:eek:

Where in whatever's name do you get from reading what I wrote that I conflate Israel/Israelis with nazis??:jaw-dropp. The Israelis are the good guys over there - feel free to hunt up old posts of mine-and some of the responses from our little play nazis here. I have always been an Israeli fan (except as noted on the RARE occasion where they mess up).

(Just checked back to verify something else ans saw later post so:) Apology accepted, Brainster!! I try to be clear, but sometimes I do phrase oddly (not by intention, just happens). And thanks for catching it/explaining it Chaos!!:D:D:D
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom