• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

"Lake America"

Posted (and quickly bumped) in the other thread:

That means the mnemonic that school kids use to remember the names of the Great Lakes, (HOMES, for Huron, Ontario, Michigan, Erie, and Superior) will have to be reorganized. The only thing I can think of that will fit is SHAME.
 
Posted (and quickly bumped) in the other thread:

That means the mnemonic that school kids use to remember the names of the Great Lakes, (HOMES, for Huron, Ontario, Michigan, Erie, and Superior) will have to be reorganized. The only thing I can think of that will fit is SHAME.
What does Evelyn Champagne King have to do with this?
 
I searched for Lake America on Apple Maps (from UK), it took me to the Great Lakes, zooming in still called Lake Ontario, although the name is in the Canadian half
 
In 🇩🇰 : https://maps.app.goo.gl/tQxCgjeT4eo1tW4e9 (It says, "Lake Ontario"
However, when I type "Lake Ontario" in Google Maps, it adds: "Lake Ontario (Lake America)"
When I type "Lake America" instead, Google Maps suggests:
 American Lake Washington, USA
 Lake Michigan, America
 Lake Mississippi, America
 American Place Casino Fountain Square Place, Waukegan, Lake, Illinois, USA
 American Falls Reservoir Idaho, USA
 
Last edited:
Wisconsin gov named Lake Michigan as Lake Wisconsin. I'm waiting for my Michigan gov to fight back, but nothing. And she wants to be president!
 
Mapquest has ignored this, but I don't really care what any maps app labels it tbh...does he really think this is going to catch on? This is as dumb as the "Gulf of America." I will smh if either sticks beyond his presidency if that.
 
Last edited:
Wisconsin gov named Lake Michigan as Lake Wisconsin. I'm waiting for my Michigan gov to fight back, but nothing. And she wants to be president!
I've never heard her say has any interest in being president. When asked, she always said no.

If sarcasm, my bad.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom