What does Evelyn Champagne King have to do with this?Posted (and quickly bumped) in the other thread:
That means the mnemonic that school kids use to remember the names of the Great Lakes, (HOMES, for Huron, Ontario, Michigan, Erie, and Superior) will have to be reorganized. The only thing I can think of that will fit is SHAME.
Don't tell Trump but Google are putting Ontario first in its double barrel name here in Oz. AND pointing out it's the smallest lake.Just checked. As of 11:10 PM Eastern Time, first Apple Maps, then Google Maps.
View attachment 75181 View attachment 75182

Here in Sweden as well.
The taste of Trump's butt on its tongue.Huh, I wonder what it is Google wants from the administration.
American Lake Washington, USA
Lake Michigan, America
Lake Mississippi, America
American Place Casino Fountain Square Place, Waukegan, Lake, Illinois, USA
American Falls Reservoir Idaho, USA
I've never heard her say has any interest in being president. When asked, she always said no.Wisconsin gov named Lake Michigan as Lake Wisconsin. I'm waiting for my Michigan gov to fight back, but nothing. And she wants to be president!