• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Klan Protests WBC

WBC member Abigail Phelps said the KKK “have no moral authority on anything.”

So, Abi . . . where does that leave you? There's a new order in the world when you find yourself looking up at the lowest form of life.
 
I know! Whoda thunk there'd be hate and intolerance on the interwebs?

Is this supposed to be intelligent sarcasm? Or something witty?

It's a brainwashed kid about 7 speaking about how interracial relationship is "sick". I said it was "seriously depressing".

Sorry, I'm a bit puzzled here, genius. Fill me in.
 
I just read the link. The one thing I liked is how the WBC is so odious, they got the KKK to come out in supoort of Barack Obama
 
I just read the link. The one thing I liked is how the WBC is so odious, they got the KKK to come out in supoort of Barack Obama


Perhaps the WBC is the longest troll ever aimed at uniting us all through our mutual hatred of them?
 
This made me find out whether the KKK had their own website.

I found this. Seriously depressing.

WTF did that kid say at :33!?

Something about an article about some "cheerio who used a spoon to rape her!?"

wtf?

ETA: I couldn't get past the minute mark. Jesus Christ, that was mind-numbingly stupid. I have no idea what cheerios raping, and being raped have anything to do with anything.....
 
Last edited:
one more post:

This is what one person responded with under that article:

Worst possible outcome: WBC and KKK members realize they're meeting their soulmates, fall deeply in love, and go on to raise litters of baby bigots.

That would be really disappointing to the rest of the country, who were fervently hoping for mutual annihilation.

lol.
 
It's like the end of The Rocketeer, where the vicious mobsters turn against the Nazi's...but in reverse I guess.
 
Sometimes I come across a story like this that makes me think I woke up in the Twilight Zone and the world has just bought a one-way ticket to the surreal.
 
And the Klan's protest signs?

"There can only be one!"
"Copy cat!"
"Leave the gay-bashing to people with solid experience!"
 
WTF did that kid say at :33!?

Something about an article about some "cheerio who used a spoon to rape her!?"

wtf?

ETA: I couldn't get past the minute mark. Jesus Christ, that was mind-numbingly stupid. I have no idea what cheerios raping, and being raped have anything to do with anything.....

"The cheerleader who wouldn't root for a player who raped her", which to an Australian probably has a really sick pun lined in its essence. I remember that story.

He has a really weird way of speaking, huh?
 
. . .




I still got nothin'.

I got this....

full.png
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom