• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Klan Protests WBC

I'm for the WBC in this case.

Saw the louis Theroux (sp?) episode on them and they have a couple of very deluded hot chicks in their sect.

The world needs more really, really gullible and impressionable hot chicks with daddy issues.
 
I'm for the WBC in this case.

Saw the louis Theroux (sp?) episode on them and they have a couple of very deluded hot chicks in their sect.

The world needs more really, really gullible and impressionable hot chicks with daddy issues.

A part of me agrees.:D

But just for the record, the world needs more smart, educated, free thinking women. They may not be as easy to get with, but they're much more pleasant to be around in the long run. And a hot chick who is not gullible and has no daddy issues is still a hot chick. There.
 
I'm for the WBC in this case.

Saw the louis Theroux (sp?) episode on them and they have a couple of very deluded hot chicks in their sect.

The world needs more really, really gullible and impressionable hot chicks with daddy issues.

Good luck trying to get them to make out with each other though. :D
 
Gosh, I hope violence doesn't erupt and massive casualties result on both sides. That would be just awful.
Yeah. Think of the cops who would be exposed to possible blood-borne pathenogens cleaning up the residues of the fight.
 
Tragic Monkey

Gosh, I hope violence doesn't erupt and massive casualties result on both sides. That would be just awful.

Actually it would be awful -- not because there would hurt or kill each other, but because it would be immediately capitalized upon by our government as the new crisis du jour to justify gutting the rights of American citizens under the guise of fighting domestic terrorism. As usual, the government would push for ever more intrusive warrantless surveillance powers, and perhaps some kind of "thought-crimes" bill like "The Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act of 2007" giving the government the power to define any point of view it doesn't like as being an extremist ideology (which in most likelihood would include people who are concerned about the Constitution).
 
Last edited:
Actually, part of the Turner Diaries scenario involves pushing the government to crack down on human rights like that.

In reality, the government under Obama would just dismiss it as two groupps of idiots giving each other Darwin awards and then press charges against the survivors.

The Shrub and the merry morons are no longer in power, you know.
 
Is there a way to get this dispute morphed into a cage match on pay per view? I am thinking about making a dent in the national debt, and this might sell a few tickets as well as a few beers ads.

*George Carlin, little did you know that your stand up gags would become reality ...
 
"The cheerleader who wouldn't root for a player who raped her", which to an Australian probably has a really sick pun lined in its essence. I remember that story.

He has a really weird way of speaking, huh?

So cheerio = cheerleader?

Heh, that kid has some really messed up lisp, then. :D
 
Lefty SGT

Actually, part of the Turner Diaries scenario involves pushing the government to crack down on human rights like that.

I never ever heard of that story until you mentioned it. I looked on wikipedia for a summary, I don't remember reading that. I did read though that the story revolves around white militants starting a revolt and overthrow of the government. Interestingly, DHS under Obama's watch did release a report which effectively lumped conservatives, and ex-servicemen in with right-wing militants, and white supremacists.

In reality, the government under Obama would just dismiss it as two groupps of idiots giving each other Darwin awards and then press charges against the survivors.

The Shrub and the merry morons are no longer in power, you know.

While Bush isn't in power, the doctrine of exploiting crises still remains. Keep in mind that Rahm Emmanuel was Obama's Chief of Staff and said openly "Never let a large crisis go to waste"; furthermore Hillary Clinton said "Never waste a good crisis".
 
Last edited:
I just read the link. The one thing I liked is how the WBC is so odious, they got the KKK to come out in supoort of Barack Obama

This reminds me of the all-time low in social standing -- Julius Streicher, whose antisemitic rants in Nuremberg so disgusted everybody even the fellow-defendants avoided him.

When people like Goering and Ribbentrop consider you morally deranged, perhaps you've got a bit of a problem.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom