• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Just what the world needs - Another Bigfoot thread

Yes I saw it but I still dont understand it sounds to me like he is saying I confirmed bigfoot is interdimensional .
Sorry I dont recall doing that it must have sliped my mind !
 
Your first question means you dont have the guts to enter the swamp .
How would it play out ?
For you most likely not good .
I never claimed to have blood the hair has been sent for testing 5 months ago you have been given a link to where I sent it .
 
Your first question means you dont have the guts to enter the swamp .
How would it play out ?
For you most likely not good .
Spare me. Is it really so difficult to repress the 12 year old posturing? You've said that you could show to anyone who came to visit you in Florida that bigfoot is real. Do you withdraw the claim? If not, how would you do that? Keep in mind you made the claim here, not on a believer's board.

I never claimed to have blood the hair has been sent for testing 5 months ago you have been given a link to where I sent it .
You're right, freak. You haven't claimed here to have a blood sample. When you stated elsewhere 'we have hair and blood and other things you can touch' I misread it in context as pertaining to you personally. That was my mistake and I apologize.

Regarding the hair samples, how and under what circumstance were they collected? Also it's been 5 months. Any reason for the delay?
 
I dont why there is a delay .
Ive found two more hair samples but I am not sending them tell I hear back from the first I sent .

Meldrum will get nothing from me .
Come on down kit man up theres a bigfoot waiting to meet you .
 
I'm going to start a separate thread for discussion of freak's hair samples.

No no, please feel free to carry on discussing it in this one - it is an unusual thread in that it comes pre-derailed.

I, for one, look forward to nothing more than hearing more about indepth analysis (that won't happen) on hairs Creekfreek found in his bathplug.
 
Oops, historian has been banned. If I get a reply to the letter I sent former President Bill Clinton asking about his "bigfoot" speech in Macon, GA, should I still let everyone know?
 
Oops, historian has been banned. If I get a reply to the letter I sent former President Bill Clinton asking about his "bigfoot" speech in Macon, GA, should I still let everyone know?
Wow! I missed that.

As to the letter, if you are comfortable with it I'd say yepper. Just because he is gone (wow), I'd say it is worth pursuing to conclusion.
 
Wow! I missed that.

As to the letter, if you are comfortable with it I'd say yepper. Just because he is gone (wow), I'd say it is worth pursuing to conclusion.

I have no immediate connections to Mr. Clinton, as I do have to Mr. Carter. Clinton is, of course, extremely busy and may not even bother to reply, but if he does, I will relay whatever he tells me. Wouldn't it be ironic if Clinton wrote back to say that he is absolutely convinced invisible bigfeet are roaming the continent? If he does, I'll tell you; if he says his "bigfoot" reference was only a metaphor, I'll report that, too.

There is a chance that next fall I will be able to attend an academic conference on the Berkeley campus. If I can make it out to the coast, I had fully planned to go early and spend one day looking at the indices of the Daily Californian to search for the articles that historian said confirm the presence of Stephen Hawking on the Berkeley campus; I may still do that. I'm a tad obsessive-compulsive.
 
It's a mystery to me; he was banned today, but his last post was two days ago.
Personally I'm not usually in favour of banning people like that from forums. It gives them a martyr complex. "I was banned from the JREF because they couldn't handle the trooooth!".

But he must have done something pretty nasty in order to actually get banned. I wonder what it was?
 
Personally I'm not usually in favour of banning people like that from forums. It gives them a martyr complex. "I was banned from the JREF because they couldn't handle the trooooth!".

But he must have done something pretty nasty in order to actually get banned. I wonder what it was?

This probably isn't the appropriate thread in which to speculate.
 
not to nag, but if there were some dedicated art freaks doing the big-foot thing, with first rate outfits, and a working knowledge of hoax debunking, wouldn't that allow a skeptic some empathy, regarding heartfelt believers?

If you were a regular joe, on a camping trip, and you saw some freaky beast running through the woods, it would have a strong effect. and, it would be fairly cheap and easy for the perp...compared to faking a flying saucer, much less a crop circle or nessy.

If I was younger, I'd be tempted to put on the bigfoot costume.

Its psossibly the best bang for your buck, as per causing a reaction.
Smelling really bad, for instance, could be achieved with 50 cents worth of chemicals.

If anyone ever gets shot for trying this, you will have died for our sins.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom