• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

January Stundie Nominations

I went to the guy's website.
:eye-poppi:eye-poppi:eye-poppi:jaw-dropp:jaw-dropp:jaw-dropp

You know, this guy makes 90% of the other CTers look sane in comparasion.
I love the "Sooper Seekrit Messages in Christmas Carols " section. Lunacy like that is rare, even on the internet.

You should watch the video about the super secret message in "Humpty Dumpty." He never says what the message is but uses the alphabet, numerology, drawings, back to the alphabet, and ends up with something to do with the soooopppper seeeecreeettt code.
 
Want to know what happened at the Pentagon? Just pay attention to the video. (The reference to "the guy" is Tim Roemer and his CNN missile/plane "slip-up" from 2006 that truthists are just discovering today.)

the explosion at the pentagon is OUTWARD not from OUTSIDE at all. From the inside of the building. Watch it again. The guy said missle.. airplane on purpose... both are wrong, its misinformation.

They had us all thinking that it was something from the outside of the building and that it was either a 'missle or plane'.. and let us argue over that forever while neither is true.
 
Hudson water landing = Zionist conspiracy.

felakuti said:
Something doesn't quite sit right with me about the ''bird strike'' story.

Can't put a finger on it but.....nah. Not buying it.

I learnt the pilot is a guy called Sullenberger, and he's got military training, and is a ''safety expert'' in addition to his 'other job' flying commercial aircraft.

It's a story that will run and run in the US media for days, with the Gaza holocaust knocked off the radar, by US ''birds'' like Katie Couric.

I'm sure she's planned a week's load of interviews with survivors, and even visits to their homes ..as all the while Gaza burns with US made, and US delivered (free of charge) high-tech weapons.

Link
 
The in-patients at the David Icke forum are having a whale of a time with the Hudson water landings.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showpost.php?p=735653&postcount=23

From bigred:
"A plane just happens to crash land in the hudson river on the day israeli troops bomb another U.N. shelter without any justification whatsoever. ****ing ********! I wonder how difficult it would be for an experienced pilot to bring a plane down safely on water like that? Probably a lot less difficult than they would have us believe."


So, is landing a plane on water really piss easy? I guess most pilots must deliberately make their planes break up on impact. Maybe all pilots are Zionists? Hmmm.
 
Last edited:
So, is landing a plane on water really piss easy? I guess most pilots must deliberately make their planes break up on impact. Maybe all pilots are Zionists? Hmmm.

Well I hear that crashing a plane into one of the world's largest buildings is really really difficult.
 
I know the OP said keep it short but some background is needed for the payoff quote.

I'm messaged by a 'checkitb4uwreckit' about the passenger manifests:

here they are please point out the 'terrorists' for me i must have missed them...

http://just-another-inside-job.blogspot.com/2007/04/passeger-lists-of-4-hijacked-planes.html

So I check it and, suprise, surprise, surprise, the source is:

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/trade.center/victims/AA11.victims.html

I mention the fact that the CNN link is about victims, and the hijackers are not victims.

He replies:

PLEASE SHOW ME THE PASSENGER MANIFESTS WITH THE NAMES OF THE HIJACKERS ON THEM....

you'd be the first to do so, no one has even attempted to prove this...because they aren't on em....

So I show him the seating charts on 9/11 Myths, and exhibits of the trial of Zacarias Moussaoui.

Ignoring the information provided, he give a short list of things wrong with 9/11 including:

2) no arab names whatsoever [on the manifests] = 911 is a fraud

Okay, he's wrong, but so are many Truthers.

I repeat that the CNN memorial did not include hijackers as victims, as they were not victims. He changes topic to Fl. 77 and the Pentagon. I tell him he's dodging the information provided.

His reply:

what do you mean dropping the manifests I told you if the arabs werent on the lists they could fake them...

And another message:

your a retard, do you think ANYTHING can be faked ever?

In short:

If there's no hijackers on the manfiests, the government is lying. If there are hijackers on the manfiests, the goverment faked them.
 
Ragnarok suggests we listen to Webster Tarpley because, ostensibly, Webster knows The Truth.

Except, he hasn't even read the book to which 'Amazon's top-rated non-fiction book reviewer'* said was the best:

I've not even read it. I have read the reviews though and they seem to find it more interesting than you do. Can you tell me why you read the book if you think he is a crank? Are you saying that there is NOTHING of any relevance to be gained from reading this book?


*
Rag quoting 'wikipedia' said:
In 2005, Tarpley's 9/11 Synthetic Terror: Made in USA gained a following. On October 7, 2006, Amazon.com's top non-fiction book reviewer, Robert David Steele, called it "the strongest of the 770+ books I have reviewed here at Amazon."
 
Persistent 911 Joker "Professor" Steve Jones, in pimping yet another junk science garbage from his Joke of a Journal writes:

"A few quotes from the paper should wet your interest:"

The delicious irony is, of course, a "Professor" who does know the word is "whet."

http://www.911blogger.com/
 
I know this is long winded, but how delightfully ludicrous it is merits consideration.

From the brilliant minds at War On You, "Symbolisim in the Hudson Plane Crash"

http: /waronyou.com/topics/symbolism-in-the-hudson-plane-crash/

HUD son … it turns out that HUD is equivalent to JEW!

From the Hebrew word Y-hud-ah or as we say it JUDAH!!

So HUD son is SON OF THE JEWS *or* JEWISH!

Or more specifically all of the HUDSON references in the news lately could be pointing to - THE TRIBE OF JUDAH!

From Yhudah we get all the forms - Judah Judaea Jew - Jewish!

It only gets more crazy from there.

At first we were told it was a ‘FLOCK OF BIRDS’ that took down the plane.

From an alchemical perspective birds are depicted as mediators or messengers between the heavenly realm and the earthly world.

and… flight of birds depict the human soul undergoing development.

Later, we read that it was a ‘DOUBLE BIRD STRIKE’ that took the plane down.

I checked to see if that is possibly military code…. but sticking with the alchemy theme that seems to be running throughout this event…
 
From the brilliant minds at War On You, "Symbolisim in the Hudson Plane Crash"

http: /waronyou.com/topics/symbolism-in-the-hudson-plane-crash/



It only gets more crazy from there.

I guess he never took a history lesson or heard of the rivers namsake.
 
Oh, I think the orwell101 post was very much tongue in cheek. In fact I KNOW it was. ;)

Not a stundie.

Wow, it sure is tough to separate the stupidity from the parody! :blush:

Hope Travis doesn't have too much taken out of my next NWO paycheck for this ...
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom