• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

January Stundie Nominations

I can't believe this one hasn't been nominated yet.

Roundhead is hot on the trail of a new theory that there was not one, but two United flight 175's. He evidence is the fact that there are two different recorded times for its takeoff. When presented with rational reasoning as to why there might be a difference, he responds:

Clocks vary, but vary as they might, that has nothing to do with two planes leaving at different times, that are both called 175. Whatever clock you want to use will still be in error equally regading both "planes"
In other words, your arguemnt has zero merit, it merely affect both planes equally.
 
Just because everything that has ever happened, does happen or will happen, has allways happened before. Everything!


Conversely: Nothing exists. Not me, not you, not this forum, not this post... :eye-poppi
 
This is a nice one from ATS from a thread questioning the idea that aliens created mankind. For some people this is a known fact.

Because according to some people we are a cross between homo erectus and alien beings. Some attributes from the homo erectus like the appendix will be transfer to humans, so this means we also share a common ancester on Earth as well and alien. It's just that we skip a large chunk of evolution. The main reason why there is a gap in the evolution of man.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread424477/pg1
 
As far as I can tell, this guy's being serious:

polvierbecker said:
The Manipulation of Orgasms

Does anyone like me believe that Orgasms are manipulated by the elite so that they are now nothing but the climax of a sexual encounter?


Maybe they is some secret power in orgasms – an energy. An energy that is long forgotten and once possible made everywhere joyful world over?

If we all found out the secret of Orgasms (if they is one) then maybe we can rebuild the world that it once was.
 
"Baby I'm so sorry you didn't get off but you see the NWO is controlling orgasms and are limiting them. I guess they hate women since they have targeted every one I've ever slept with. They don't want you to be happy so we should fight them. Join me and maybe you'll experience one some day."

She eventually does experience one........with another man.

This is looking to be a good month already.
 
Finally we have the exact structure of the NWO!!!

The structure is like this . . .

-Draco race.

-Illuminati - The Draco's operate through this group.

-All the secret societies.

-All the financial/credit systems and banks.

-The Round table network, NATO and all the other organizations.

-ect

-ect

-ect

-ect

-ect

-ect

- The people

I knew the ect were in on it.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread127429/pg1
 
We got two pretty good ones on a post that discussed (tangentially) that the Payne Stewart inteception took 81 minutes or so. When a Truther commenter claimed it was only 20 minutes, I pointed out that the initial problem was reported at 9:33 EDT and the intercept took place around 9:54 CDT, which of course means that the plane crossed over into another time zone and took a total of 81 minutes. And Original Woo, a longtime commenter jumped all over it:

physically, the intercept still took 20 minutes, your time zone **** doesn't mean anything, than you AGAIN playing with words...

And regular commenter Anonymous chimed in:

Time zone change... so Pat... if a jet takes 10 seconds to fly 1 mile, passes over a timezone, takes another 10 seconds to fly another mile... because they crossed over a timezone, that took an hour and 20 seconds?

Yes, it's tedious to explain, but it does show why we cannot get the Troofers to abandon even hopelessly ridiculous arguments like the famed 20-minute Payne Stewart Interception.
 
We got two pretty good ones on a post that discussed (tangentially) that the Payne Stewart inteception took 81 minutes or so. When a Truther commenter claimed it was only 20 minutes, I pointed out that the initial problem was reported at 9:33 EDT and the intercept took place around 9:54 CDT, which of course means that the plane crossed over into another time zone and took a total of 81 minutes. And Original Woo, a longtime commenter jumped all over it:



And regular commenter Anonymous chimed in:



Yes, it's tedious to explain, but it does show why we cannot get the Troofers to abandon even hopelessly ridiculous arguments like the famed 20-minute Payne Stewart Interception.

EDT, CDT it's all the same thing apparently.

The Draco race?

That sounds like the Draka Race from the series of novels by SM Stirling.

I just don't want to run into one of those etc's they look way numerous.
 
Last edited:
Yes, it's tedious to explain, but it does show why we cannot get the Troofers to abandon even hopelessly ridiculous arguments like the famed 20-minute Payne Stewart Interception.
to me this indicates not a lack of understanding (clearly anonymous understands the concept of traveling westward across a time zone change) this is clearly willful ignorance
 
http://notalwaysright.com/conspiracy-weary/1422

Customer: “I have a complaint about my order.”
Me: “Yes, sir?”
Customer: “When the woman called me, she said the title of my book in the message.”
Me: “I’m sorry, sir, is that a problem?”
Customer: “Well, you see, the government’s tapping my phone. I don’t want them to know that I know what they’re up to.”
Me: “Um…Ok, sir. I’m sorry about that. I’ll make sure it doesn’t happen again.”
Customer: “Thanks.”
Me: “…would you like a bag, sir?”
Customer: *starts laughing* “No thanks. I’m not that paranoid!”
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom