Details here.
General Napier is rolling in his grave. He would undoubtedly build gallows to stamp this out, like he did with Sati. A couple of insensitive, cruel, inhumane, racist hangings and the problem would be solved.
And I must say we should do the same, perhaps with long jail times, instead, as a sop to modern times.
Instead the testicle-less Britons appoint a "FGM coordinator" bureaucrat to fight the problem.
Good luck!
Too bad for the hundreds or thousands of mutilated girls until the "coordinator" does something -- if ever.
That's just their tough luck, I guess, for living in such sensitive times.
General Napier is rolling in his grave. He would undoubtedly build gallows to stamp this out, like he did with Sati. A couple of insensitive, cruel, inhumane, racist hangings and the problem would be solved.
And I must say we should do the same, perhaps with long jail times, instead, as a sop to modern times.
Instead the testicle-less Britons appoint a "FGM coordinator" bureaucrat to fight the problem.
Good luck!
Too bad for the hundreds or thousands of mutilated girls until the "coordinator" does something -- if ever.
That's just their tough luck, I guess, for living in such sensitive times.
Last edited:

