• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

iPhone 5

iPhone 5 won't play LiveLeak videos anymore. It started a couple weeks ago. I can get as far as the video being ready to play but I cannot activate the triangular Play icon at all. No kind of touch or poke will cause it to play. If I place and hold my finger on the icon for about 5 seconds I may get a notice of 'Copy' or may not - but it won't play. No similar problems with other apps. Ideas?

Are you updated to iOS 7.0.4?
 
iPhone 5 won't play LiveLeak videos anymore. It started a couple weeks ago. I can get as far as the video being ready to play but I cannot activate the triangular Play icon at all. No kind of touch or poke will cause it to play. If I place and hold my finger on the icon for about 5 seconds I may get a notice of 'Copy' or may not - but it won't play. No similar problems with other apps. Ideas?

You're using it wrong. It's just working.
 
I just tried that website on my iPhone (using Safari).

Worked with no problems.

Odd. Maybe a temp glitch on the site that's cleared up, or a strange phone glitch.

Sometimes this forum refuses to load/refresh on Tapatalk, Safari or IE - I just have to wait an hour or so and it clears up. Wonder if it was one of those oddities?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom