dafydd
Banned
- Joined
- Feb 14, 2008
- Messages
- 35,398
Maybe the silence means he's writing?
Pigs might fly.
Maybe the silence means he's writing?
Maybe the silence means he's writing?
I wonder if he even read the OP. I don't even want his abstract specifically, I just want any abstract.
Abstract:
What are Genital Warts?
Genital warts arise in clusters and can be quite small in size. Often these warts will disappear without any treatment. However, it's quite common for these small protrusions to develop into a raised growth with a cauliflower-like surface. It's virtually impossible to tell which will occur. Therefore, any person suspecting that s/he has developed a case of genital warts should immediately consult their health care provider.
... I just want any abstract.
Here you go:
Not a particularly good one, but beggers can't be choosers.
hardy har har
Here you go:
Not a particularly good one, but beggers can't be choosers.
please begin posting your proof
Java Man!!!? Where are you?
An abstract, that's a great though. I think I can come up with that in a day's time. Do you want a trailer too?
May be he is on a truther issued Vacay.
TAM![]()
Java Man? Come in please.Over.
Hello, my name is Kent Hovind. I am a creation/science evangelist. I live in Pensacola, Florida. I have been a high school science teacher since 1976. I've been very active in the creation/evolution controversy for quite some time.
I think that he should start it like Kent Hovind's "doctoral dissertation."
Hello. My name is Java Man. I'd tell you my real name, but then the black helicopters would get me. I am a Soldier for the Truth and my cat's breath smells like cat food. My mom is currently making me lunch...salisbury steak, yummm!