• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Invitation for Java Man to discuss his 9/11 theory

I wonder if he even read the OP. I don't even want his abstract specifically, I just want any abstract.
 
I wonder if he even read the OP. I don't even want his abstract specifically, I just want any abstract.

Here you go:

Abstract:

What are Genital Warts?

Genital warts arise in clusters and can be quite small in size. Often these warts will disappear without any treatment. However, it's quite common for these small protrusions to develop into a raised growth with a cauliflower-like surface. It's virtually impossible to tell which will occur. Therefore, any person suspecting that s/he has developed a case of genital warts should immediately consult their health care provider.

Not a particularly good one, but beggers can't be choosers.
 
... I just want any abstract.
Here you go:



Not a particularly good one, but beggers can't be choosers.
hardy har har

Well, ok, if Aggle's gonna play that game:
Pollock.jpg


:D
 
I think that he should start it like Kent Hovind's "doctoral dissertation."

Hello, my name is Kent Hovind. I am a creation/science evangelist. I live in Pensacola, Florida. I have been a high school science teacher since 1976. I've been very active in the creation/evolution controversy for quite some time.
 
Bump for Java Man, since he's back posting again. Have you finished writing up your hypothesis to explain 9/11 yet?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom