Molinaro
Illuminator
- Joined
- Dec 7, 2005
- Messages
- 4,781
Time travel
With my equation I am certain that time travel to the future is possible.
I can fly to planet Jupiter in less than 1 hour:
My equation:
m = m0( 1 / ( 1 – v^2 / c^2 )^1/2 – (v / c) / ( 1 – v^2 / c^2 )^1/2)
This means after two hours flight to Jupiter you will find your children older than you!
An abstract of my theory on my blog: http://adrianferent.blogspot.com/
I can fly to planet Jupiter in less than 1 hour:
Hence c^2=1/2v^2
c= Sqrt(1/2)v
c=0.25v
So you are driving always at a quarter of speed of light.
Also, c=0.7071v means v=1.4142c, so you are actually travelling faster than the speed of light.Actually c = 0.7071v
Time travel
With my equation I am certain that time travel to the future is possible.
I can fly to planet Jupiter in less than 1 hour:
Time travel
With my equation I am certain that time travel to the future is possible.
I can fly to planet Jupiter in less than 1 hour:
My equation:
m = m0( 1 / ( 1 – v^2 / c^2 )^1/2 – (v / c) / ( 1 – v^2 / c^2 )^1/2)
This means after two hours flight to Jupiter you will find your children older than you!
An abstract of my theory on my blog: http://adrianferent.blogspot.com/
[latex]$m=m_0 \left(\frac{1}{\sqrt{1-\frac{v^2}{c^2}}} - \frac{(v/c)}{\sqrt{1-\frac{v^2}{c^2}}}\right) = m_0 \frac{1-\frac{v}{c}}{\sqrt{1-\frac{v^2}{c^2}}} = m_0 \sqrt{\frac{1-\frac{v}{c}}{1+\frac{v}{c}}} = m_0 \sqrt{\frac{c-v}{c+v}} \leq m_0}$[/latex]Time travel
With my equation I am certain that time travel to the future is possible.
I can fly to planet Jupiter in less than 1 hour:
My equation:
m = m0( 1 / ( 1 – v^2 / c^2 )^1/2 – (v / c) / ( 1 – v^2 / c^2 )^1/2)
[...]
[latex]$m=m_0 \left(\frac{1}{\sqrt{1-\frac{v^2}{c^2}}} - \frac{(v/c)}{\sqrt{1-\frac{v^2}{c^2}}}\right) = m_0 \frac{1-\frac{v}{c}}{\sqrt{1-\frac{v^2}{c^2}}} = m_0 \sqrt{\frac{1-\frac{v}{c}}{1+\frac{v}{c}}} = m_0 \sqrt{\frac{c-v}{c+v}} \leq m_0}$[/latex]
Please correct me if I am wrong, but if my math is correct than what you are saying is that a moving object has less mass than the same stationary object...![]()
That is my point you can go to Jupiter in less than 1 hour!
It is good because at least are some people who understand!
[latex]\dots = m_0 \sqrt{\frac{c-v}{c+v}} \leq m_0}$[/latex]
That is my point you can go to Jupiter in less than 1 hour!
It is good because at least are some people who understand!
That relationship is only true for positive velocities. Negative velocities will have an increase in mass. So photons impinging on one side of a surface will have zero momentum, whereas those impinging on the other side will have an infinite momentum. That probably explains how Radiometers work.
You are right: mass is lowered, which is exactly counter to observations.
If your conclusions contradict common sense, then so much for common sense; if they conflict with received philosophical opinion, then too bad for received opinion; but if they deny the very facts of our experience, then you must consign your conclusions to the flames.