Welcome to the Wonderful World of Banana Republic Politics....
Aye, aye, no more should be expected of them, I agree

Still, with so many people rabbidly supporting such a government, spreading the word seems the least one can do
McHrozni
Welcome to the Wonderful World of Banana Republic Politics....

It'll take another month.
Imagine the constitutional crisis if the result is found to be incorrect and Caprilles is the winner.
McHrozni
I'd be shocked to hell if a different result was announced, no matter what the result of the recount.
Respect is for those who have earned it. Chavez has earned nothing but ridicule and scorn.Unless you are Venezuelan citizen, whether Venezuela` s politics is corrupted or not it is not your damn business, but it is business of the Venezuelan people who have voted for Chavez first and Maduro now.
Respect, dude, respect..
Respect is for those who have earned it. Chavez has earned nothing but ridicule and scorn.
I'm still waiting for your comment, or link to comment, on Lula's blatant involvement in Venezuelan internal affairs. You claimed earlier that you did, in fact, say something on it. Where is it?
Ridicule and scorn from anyone who values a free press, a free news media, freedom of association and assembly, and property rights as well as anyone with a basic understanding of economics.Ridicule and scorn from you and some right-wingers in the US and the West, maybe.
You should read what other people write instead of keep going ahead with your monothematic rant. I have not much else to add.
Just read the opening of the second article: "Fraud still haunting Venezuela election".
I see..
Maduro, the winner, agreed to an investigation, the courts said no, then the courts reversed their decision.
I'm not sure what egregiancies happened or what your evidence is for voting fraud. Please cite it.
But who cares in the world about what the Americans think anymore?
IBut you are not a Venezuelan citizen, so you do not vote in Venezuela.
Respect the Venezuelan people will dude, respect..
To make a long story short: the Venezuelans voted for the leader they liked and this leader does not happen to be liked by (some, most) US people.
Hence the allegations of voting fraud.
But who cares in the world about what the Americans think anymore?
You'd be advised to take some english classes. A documented case is not a bare assertion. I'm not sure if you know this and are just trolling, or simply trying to divert attention away for some sort of political or financial gain. Your behaviour is exactly as I'd suspect of a Venezuelan government shill.
McHrozni
a documented case of what exactly? he claims to have spotted irregularities. We do not know if those accusations are true or not. The Audit might show those irregularities. well Capriles thinks the audit would detect the irrregularities.
oh and offcourse like a real Conspiracy theorist the usual accusation of shill....
LOL
Voter intimidiation, irregularities in witnessing process, locking out opposition witnesses for a period of time for unknown reasons, errors in voter identification, unreasonable "assisted voting", death threats to opposition witnesses, dead people voting, people who are allowed to vote being denied the right. None of these would actually show in a mere recount of the ballots, but only by making the voting process transperent. These were pointed out before. Thus far not a word from CNE.
Beyond that there were massive and unconstitutional irregularities in the campaign. Abuse of public power and funds are just the most severe. Those are, by themselves, more than enough to void the election and land someone like Maduro and his henchmen in jail - but only in a democratic, lawful society. Venezuela isn't one, obviously.
I'm having trouble believing someone could honestly make remarks as stupid as you. Sorry if I offended you if I considered an option that would mark you as intelligent.
McHrozni