Hans Philosopher Joined May 10, 2007 Messages 9,265 Jan 23, 2016 #41 Gawdzilla Sama said: That would have been on the 12th last. Click to expand... I'm not absolutely sure but I suspect sir you may be over estimating your period of being dead.
Gawdzilla Sama said: That would have been on the 12th last. Click to expand... I'm not absolutely sure but I suspect sir you may be over estimating your period of being dead.
Gawdzilla Sama TImeToSweepTheLeg Joined Nov 25, 2009 Messages 44,466 Location Northern St. Louis County, Missouri. Jan 24, 2016 #42 Hans said: I'm not absolutely sure but I suspect sir you may be over estimating your period of being dead. Click to expand... 65, dead, same thing. But now I'm officially past the age where DOD can ask me to do things.
Hans said: I'm not absolutely sure but I suspect sir you may be over estimating your period of being dead. Click to expand... 65, dead, same thing. But now I'm officially past the age where DOD can ask me to do things.