You can find good advice in every thread on this forum.Oh, yes. Check pockets for tissues etc before flinging stuff in the machine.
Yup I was thinking of thatQuite a lot earlier, but still, this is how one mediaeval artist imagined a lion would look;
View attachment 75651
The tattoos make it look tough.Quite a lot earlier, but still, this is how one mediaeval artist imagined a lion would look;
View attachment 75651
Yup I was thinking of that

That's not entirely surprising to me, given your posts here.I love mediaeval paintings of animals, especially of ones the artists have only heard about, but never seen!
Look it was late, and there was no light in the Ark and I thought it was a deer!
Oh, medieval and ancient cryptids are a right barrel of laughs. For example, they thought cotton (which came from abroad) actually came from a plant growing a sheep kinda fruit, and actually painted that in several different manuscripts
It seems the mystery was solved barely six months after the attacks began. The beasts were a scourge sent by God to punish men for their sins.
I didn't know that Jesus visited HartlepoolOne of my favourites is the dog-headed people, Jesus even went to visit with them:
View attachment 75673
Egyptians?One of my favourites is the dog-headed people, Jesus even went to visit with them:
View attachment 75673
Oh, medieval and ancient cryptids are a right barrel of laughs. For example, they thought cotton (which came from abroad) actually came from a plant growing a sheep kinda fruit, and actually painted that in several different manuscripts![]()
Not by the time of that image, that's Roman Catholic and Orthodox christian mythology, I think Marco Polo also mentioned them.Egyptians?
Visit them? St Christopher even carried Jesus on his shoulders. Christopher = Christ Carrier. And he was apparently some kind of wolfman according to classical sources. And somewhere between 5.33 and 6.28 metres tall, depending on which cubit size you believe was used. Note that I'm not talking feet, but metres. Multiply that by 3.28 to get the size in feet, ya imperial bastards. So yeah, he was mech warrior sized.One of my favourites is the dog-headed people, Jesus even went to visit with them:
View attachment 75673
But did he have two penises? Or penes, to re-open that argument....Visit them? St Christopher even carried Jesus on his shoulders. Christopher = Christ Carrier. And he was apparently some kind of wolfman according to classical sources. And somewhere between 5.33 and 6.28 metres tall, depending on which cubit size you believe was used. Note that I'm not talking feet, but metres. Multiply that by 3.28 to get the size in feet, ya imperial bastards. So yeah, he was mech warrior sized.