applecorped
Banned
- Joined
- Mar 8, 2008
- Messages
- 20,145
http://www.mediaite.com/online/whit...elen-thomas-tells-jews-to-go-back-to-germany/
"Well this isn’t likely to turn out well for White House Press Corps legend Helen Thomas The senior correspondent to Hearst newspapers was interviewed on camera by Rabbi David Nessenoff of Rabbilive.com (during the Jewish Heritage reception at the White House) and let lose some commentary that is sure to make many wonder if seasoned Thomas might be losing it. Thomas has since issued an apology, which can be read below.
“I deeply regret my comments I made last week regarding the Israelis and the Palestinians. They do not reflect my heart-felt belief that peace will come to the Middle East only when all parties recognize the need for mutual respect and tolerance. May that day come soon.”
"Well this isn’t likely to turn out well for White House Press Corps legend Helen Thomas The senior correspondent to Hearst newspapers was interviewed on camera by Rabbi David Nessenoff of Rabbilive.com (during the Jewish Heritage reception at the White House) and let lose some commentary that is sure to make many wonder if seasoned Thomas might be losing it. Thomas has since issued an apology, which can be read below.
“I deeply regret my comments I made last week regarding the Israelis and the Palestinians. They do not reflect my heart-felt belief that peace will come to the Middle East only when all parties recognize the need for mutual respect and tolerance. May that day come soon.”