• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Heiwa Challenge to be Explained at NMSR

Joined
Mar 23, 2010
Messages
877
If you're in the Albuquerque area tomorrow (Wednesday, November 10th, 2010), swing on by the Law School building on the UNM campus to hear Anders Bjorkman describe the details of his "Heiwa Challenge".

Meeting details, map etc. available here.

This could be interesting!

Cheers, Dave
 
Why is Heiwa in Albuquerque?

Ugh. In any event, I'll probably show up if I'm well. Do you have a white-board?
 
Prove it ... and win Euro 10 000:-!

I'd be tempted if I thought that Heiwa would ever admit defeat.

If you thought Truthers moved the goalposts when there WASN'T money on the line...
 
Aye, I've already beaten the Heiwa challenge a dozen times. What's one more? Especially when it's in his face and he can't ignore the posts.
 
Why is Heiwa in Albuquerque?

Ugh. In any event, I'll probably show up if I'm well. Do you have a white-board?

He's in the area visiting, and offered to speak if the opportunity arose.

We do have a whiteboard, plus pm me with any slides you may want to show. We'll have a projector and Macbook set up.

Cheers, Dave
 
Do you guys need some spaghetti and lemons? I've got plenty. I am also ordering pizza tonight, so there should be plenty of boxes.....
 
Do you guys need some spaghetti and lemons? I've got plenty.

I was thinking more along the lines of surgical tubing and tomatoes, but whatever. ;)

Funny how not a single Truther has ever referenced his work since his involuntary departure, innit?
 
I was thinking more along the lines of surgical tubing and tomatoes, but whatever. ;)

Funny how not a single Truther has ever referenced his work since his involuntary departure, innit?

I recall seeing someone referencing Heiwa here recently. I think it was Ergo.
 
Last edited:
Would be greatly appreciated if someone was able to video-record it.
 
If you're in the Albuquerque area tomorrow (Wednesday, November 10th, 2010), swing on by the Law School building on the UNM campus to hear Anders Bjorkman describe the details of his "Heiwa Challenge".

If you can make it through the session without feeling an almost overwhelming urge to slap some sense into him, you're a better man than I am.

Dave
 
If you're in the Albuquerque area tomorrow (Wednesday, November 10th, 2010), swing on by the Law School building on the UNM campus to hear Anders Bjorkman describe the details of his "Heiwa Challenge".

Meeting details, map etc. available here.

This could be interesting!

Cheers, Dave

Dave, I understand the comedy clubs in Albuquerque are protesting because you might have booked a better act than them in Heiwa. Care to comment?

;)
 
Do you guys need some spaghetti and lemons? I've got plenty. I am also ordering pizza tonight, so there should be plenty of boxes.....
I was thinking more along the lines of surgical tubing and tomatoes, but whatever.

For me, it was the fish.

Dave, if you're going to be at this thing and there seems to be the slightest risk that someone will get sucked in by his garbage, visit Gravy's site and print off a few of Heiwas greatest hits and hand them out.
 
Last edited:
I guess they'll be taking a loop-de-loop at Albuquerque instead of a left-turn...:p

 
Heiwa, if you are monitoring this thread, give 'em hell. Your 10,000 euros is as safe as houses.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom