Cleon
King of the Pod People
I was actually wondering about this. I'm no code-monkey, but I was thinking that perhaps part of the trouble could be with the computer/browser settings on the user end. Am I on to something or just making stuff up?
More the latter than the former, I'm afraid.
For one thing, I have cookies and JS enabled, and I'm having problems using the site.
For another, these are pretty clearly server-side errors and issues, not client-side; they're occurring before the browser even sees the page. The site's not particularly Javascript-heavy, as these things go, and the only client-side errors I see involve being unable to load a resource (JS file or some such).
Finally, it's really bad design to require cookies in order for a site to function; there's no good reason for it, and good development involves coding for the lowest common denominator - especially when you're specifically aiming at people with less-than-disposable incomes.
Last edited: