fagin
Philosopher
Nothing then?You and yours?
Nothing then?You and yours?
Non-Violence is very well defined here. You can take it in concept sense not in entity sense. However, I go further to it, as I indicated previously:
Can you explain why it is that your magic spell checker suddenly learned how to spell "violence" correctly?
I think, spelling corrector is doing that, Making my correct spelling wrong.
Can you explain why it is that your magic spell checker suddenly learned how to spell "violence" correctly?
Kumar has actually claimed that his spellchecker can't spell:
Nothing then?
Yes, it was really wrong.
Actually, I tried it again just now but it is giving right spelling. That time also I used spell checker but how it had given wrong spelling, I do not understand. Also there are no other similar words in spell checker. Probably, I checked but spell checker not worked. In our pronunciation it come somewhat "Voilence"
There is no god(s).God?
Many time I look when sand separate from clay, how its property change? Does it show some resemblance?
Baloney. There is no way your spell checker consistently borked "voilence", "scractiy" and many others over and over again despite the countless corrections posted in your threads.Because, you only pointed it, Therefore. I learned not spell checker.
Btw, Whether spelling was really wrong?
But I read in actual sense, since perceived, that it can be. Without it, it may be difficult for it to sustain.
Yup, your spelling is really wrong, and your grammar, and your syntax.
But you already know this. On this site, you have been intentionally doing it for 15 or so years. On other sites likewise.
It cannot be but an intentional behaviour. The remaining question is why do you do it?
Baloney. There is no way your spell checker consistently borked "voilence"
I think that's the Irish pronunciation![]()
It is nothing but your false speculation. Forget.
Above can depend on if we can be able to claim that humans can also do something independent of nature.
Animals living in nature, nursing, protecting,loving their children and companions suggest nature is many sided.
Religions can derive any part of nature and introduce directly or indirectly, will be called natural. We should look nature from MPOVs not just one POV.
We need to better understand it...