You didn't address the point I made. You want to take a selective approach to science. Any time someone points out that the factual claims of your religion are contradicted by science, you remind us that we're debating in the religion section of the forum. You seem to want science to take a back seat while you pontificate. But you don't hesitate to invoke science where you think it supports you. Your approach to science is to accept it only when it confirms what you already believe. Your subsequent dismissal of science is therefore hypocritical.
Please address that point.
Because many understandings of science and religion can match. I accept those scientific understandings which match with religíóus únderstandings in Religion forum and vice versa in Science forum. Eg fasting, meditation, faith effect, physical àctivities etc. However those understandings which are not yet clear in science but mentioned in religions, I do not reject those straight away in one shot. Those uñderstandings which are clear in science in A&F, I accept those without doubt in all forums but which are not yet A&F, those either I accept by taking calculative risk or do not reject but remain bit skeptical. Quite justified.
Last edited: