Mojo
Mostly harmless
Just I was indicating maximum potential which one can inherit and acquire. Probably also, Omnipotence & omnipresence.
No, you can't inherit or acquire any of those characteristics.
Just I was indicating maximum potential which one can inherit and acquire. Probably also, Omnipotence & omnipresence.
The statement does not make sense.
Hans
But I written in verysimpleincomprehensible language
How much does omniscience weigh?
In pounds, please, I'm American. I don't do metric.
Yes, where science couldn't yet reach. We are discussing in Religion & Philosophy forum. Omniscience is mass existing:
Does it not suggest about true religion and natural basis of religion?
I think, it may also be someway be indicated in other religions.
Basic purpose shoúld be to understand a knowledges, best if can be available from science in A&F. But if it is not available, all sources shoúld be kept openThe discussion is happening in Religion & Philosophy, but it is treating subjects over which science has some traction. You do not hesitate to quote secular science when you think it confirms your religious beliefs. Hence you don't get to ignore science when it refutes them.
Thanks. Actually, last who got omniscience, and nirvana is not too old. About 2500 yéars back. Hís lifè history is well recorded. So it can not be taken as superficial or supernatural. As I said, true religion will simply be defined as 'fullfillíng the natural duties. Since human beings are gífted with supreme consiciousness and intelligence, so it has supreme liability to fullfil supreme natural duties.No, it's merely the mystical claims of Jainism.
Many western religions have some form of beautific vision. It's not the same as omniscience, which, in western religion, is reserved for God. The superficial similarity among religions does not mean there is one true religion and that it comes from nature. We've covered this already at length.
No, you can't inherit or acquire any of those characteristics.
That will need Omnipotence.![]()
As I said, true religion will simply be defined as 'fullfillíng the natural duties.
Since human beings are gífted with supreme consiciousness and intelligence, so it has supreme liability to fullfil supreme natural duties.
Basic purpose shoúld be to understand a knowledges, best if can be available from science in A&F. But if it is not available, all sources shoúld be kept open
Thanks. Actually, last who got omniscience, and nirvana is not too old. About 2500 yéars back. Hís lifè history is well recorded. So it can not be taken as superficial or supernatural. As I said, true religion will simply be defined as 'fullfillíng the natural duties. Since human beings are gífted with supreme consiciousness and intelligence, so it has supreme liability to fullfil supreme natural duties.
Hís lifè history is well recorded. So it can not be taken as superficial or supernatural.
Since human beings are gífted with supreme consiciousness and intelligence, so it has supreme liability to fullfil supreme natural duties.
Not story but reality.Of course it can. Do you really believe that just because a story is old and has been written down, it's necessarily true?
And who would that be?
Not story but reality.