• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Good eating in Vegas

Maaaaybe. Depends on my schedule. The food is awesome (and dirt cheap, too!).


Let me know the free spots in your schedule Claus, and I'll work around that. I recall our collective meal at Lotus of Siam during TAM4, and I'd love to enjoy that experience again :)
 
Let me know the free spots in your schedule Claus, and I'll work around that. I recall our collective meal at Lotus of Siam during TAM4, and I'd love to enjoy that experience again :)

Just order a bucket of peanut sauce for yourself this time!
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom