You certainly offered and continue to offer bio-engineering as a solution to the problems of global warming. To claim otherwise can only be called a lie…
Yes, bioengineering will solve "the problems" of global warming. Underwater lettuce in Florida, Hurricane proof turnips in the Midwest and my favorite rock corn
See, you continue to offer bio-engineering as a solution to the problems of global warming. Do you not speak English or are you somehow accustomed to simply having blatant lies accepted at face value?
Yes, bioengineering will solve ALL he problems of Global Warming, because that's exactly what I said.
I grew up farming, when the pries grew mostly wheat. Over the last few years significant parts of the prairies, (mostly Manitoba and eastern Saskatchewan) have grown as much corn as wheat. Last year Manitoba grew more corn then wheat.
So, it's still insignificant. Corn is primarily grown east of the Great Lakes, wheat west. Hyphenating wheat/corn clearly indicates you don't know what's grown where.
The great lakes region isn’t exactly noted for growing corn. The central Plaines of the US on the other hand…
lol, yah a lot of Shield rock there
Climate zones for croplands moving. If you had a solution I’m pretty sure you wouldn’t have been dodging the subject for the last 2 pages…
Move the crops

(I said that pages ago)
And back to saying bio-engineering is the answer…
No let's throw money at carbon credits and solar panels instead.
Now you are saying greenhouses and moving crops North into the Canadian shield is the answer after all. Seriously, at least try to stay consistent within the same post.
Try not moving the goal posts. I'm new to the idea of growing corn on rock.
Well trying to propose a solution to it certainly has you confused, you can’t even keep your story straight in a single post.
The problem is you think there is "
a solution"? There isn't. There are many.
Yet just a few lines back you proposed growing crops farther north. You do know that if you try to move crops north you end up trying to grow them on bare rock right?
You do know the bulk of corn is grown in the US, there's still much of Canada before you hit rock? (Canada is north of the US geographically)
I absolutely know that bio-engineering won’t allow crops to be grown any farther north then they already grow. This is why I challenged you on your claim that bio-engineering would solve these problems.
That's incorrect, the bulk of corn is grown south of Canada, so it's a matter of moving it north. As I have said you don't have to bioengineer it. You're simply trying to apply a solution to a problem that doesn't exist.
I realize you wanted to offer a vague solution and hand wave away the fact your “solution” is complete nonsense so I challenged you on the specific implications of what you were claiming and you failed to deliver any form of defense for your claim.
All you've challenged is your imagination. You've created problems in your mind like growing corn on rock. That problem doesn't exist and most likely never will. (although it's ridiculously simple to mitigate)
This is typical however, the majority of problems are in peoples minds. They create fantastic scenarios, making mountains out of mole hills. Then they like to worry themselves about it. It's a distinct human trait.
First of all I never specified corn I said crops. Much of where we grow crops now is likely to become desert.
No, that isn't true. It's obvious you've concocted a scenario in your mind and you're just seeing it through.
In fact I specifically asked you how you planned to bio-engineer crops to grow where it is now (which will become desert) or bioengineer it to move northward (which means growing on rock or other unsuitable land) You have yet to explain how either of these things could be accomplished.
This is nonsense. You don't have to bioengineer corn to grow in a warmer climate in Canada, it already grows in Mexico. The climate in Mexico is considerably warmer than here in Canada, warmer than anything global warming represents.
It sadden me to see people confusing climate change scenarios with reality. They don't realize the models are completely absent mitigation. Yes, you will drown if you're sitting there when the tide comes in. All you have to do is get up and move. It's as simple as that.