If there's still somebody out there who hasn't seen her yet:
"Apparently, I'm an idiot" (YouTube short, 15 sec.)
"Apparently, I'm an idiot" (YouTube short, 15 sec.)
Don't think so, I have congenital toxoplasmosis, and I've never felt attracted to any face-eating leopards, or their urine.Has this crossed from chimpanzees to humans... It would explain a lot...
![]()
The mind-controlling zombie that makes our closest cousins seek out their own killers… and it could affect humans too | Discover Wildlife
Could a parasite encourage chimpanzees into encounters with leopards?www.discoverwildlife.com
Weirdo.Don't think so, I have congenital toxoplasmosis, and I've never felt attracted to any face-eating leopards, or their urine.
'I just can't with people trying to get me to take responsibility for my actions like an adult!'Sutta reasoned that she was not asked to participate in the Pussycat Dolls reunion because “I was a liability” given her politics. Per EW: “Sutta has been an outspoken supporter of Robert F. Kennedy Jr., the current U.S. Secretary of Health and Human Services, since she endorsed him for president in 2024. The two connected over their shared medical beliefs after, Sutta said, the COVID vaccine left her feeling ‘like I was on the brink of death.'”
“I align with Bobby Kennedy, which is aligning with MAGA,” Sutta said during her recent podcast interview. “Do I love what Trump is doing? Absolutely not. I do not believe in war. [But] we didn’t have a chance for the [vaccine] injured community to get help without him… People are screaming at me, ‘You’re MAGA, you’re MAGA.’ Yeah, I am. I triple down on it because I’m so sick of people telling me who I should be.”
Another one that has been forced to "triple" down on being MAGA because people criticised her anti-vaccine stances. Will people please, please stop saying nasty things about people because if you say something nasty about them you leave them no choice but to go all in with a vile, obscene political movement like MAGA. It's all your fault!Ex-Pussycat Doll Thinks She Was Not Asked to Return for 2026 Tour Because She’s MAGA and ‘Aligns With Bobby Kennedy’
![]()
Ex-Pussycat Doll Thinks She Was Not Asked to Return for 2026 Tour Because She’s MAGA and ‘Aligns With Bobby Kennedy’: ‘I Don’t Plan to Call’ Nicole Scherzinger Back
Former Pussycat Doll Jessica Sutta is alleging her MAGA politics is one of the reasons she was not asked to return for the group's PCD Forever tour.variety.com
tl;dr, a band is having a reunion tour and one of the (now ex-) members is shocked, shocked, I tell you, that the rest of the band didn't want to tour with an avowed fascist!
Excerpts:
'I just can't with people trying to get me to take responsibility for my actions like an adult!'
Also love how she's just up and decided she's being left out due to her politics and now wants to act all politically persecuted. I wonder if she spares a thought sometimes for all the people in detention centres.
Ah, yes, the triple-down theory.Another one that has been forced to "triple" down on being MAGA because people criticised her anti-vaccine stances. Will people please, please stop saying nasty things about people because if you say something nasty about them you leave them no choice but to go all in with a vile, obscene political movement like MAGA. It's all your fault!
HAHAHAHAHA
"Donald Trump, 79, unleashed a lengthy attack on several prominent right-wing figures who have soured on him.
Leaders of the right-wing “America First” movement, including former Fox News firebrands Tucker Carlson and Megyn Kelly, as well as conspiracy theorists Candace Owens and Alex Jones, have increasingly clashed with Trump over his war on Iran and other flashpoints, including his past ties to Jeffrey Epstein"
![]()
Trump Goes Scorched Earth on MAGA Rebels in Unhinged 485-Word Post
Trump took issue with a number of big MAGA names.www.thedailybeast.com

HAHAHAHAHA
"Donald Trump, 79, unleashed a lengthy attack on several prominent right-wing figures who have soured on him.
Leaders of the right-wing “America First” movement, including former Fox News firebrands Tucker Carlson and Megyn Kelly, as well as conspiracy theorists Candace Owens and Alex Jones, have increasingly clashed with Trump over his war on Iran and other flashpoints, including his past ties to Jeffrey Epstein"
![]()
Trump Goes Scorched Earth on MAGA Rebels in Unhinged 485-Word Post
Trump took issue with a number of big MAGA names.www.thedailybeast.com
Paywalled, but I can imagine.HAHAHAHAHA
"Donald Trump, 79, unleashed a lengthy attack on several prominent right-wing figures who have soured on him.
Leaders of the right-wing “America First” movement, including former Fox News firebrands Tucker Carlson and Megyn Kelly, as well as conspiracy theorists Candace Owens and Alex Jones, have increasingly clashed with Trump over his war on Iran and other flashpoints, including his past ties to Jeffrey Epstein"
![]()
Trump Goes Scorched Earth on MAGA Rebels in Unhinged 485-Word Post
Trump took issue with a number of big MAGA names.www.thedailybeast.com
FAR too long to be twiddled into a post by his aging, doddery thumbs. But it does sound like Dragon Naturally Speaking has worked overtime.
Heck, I pity the AI. "I am a large language model. I don't know what this input is, but it isn't language. Contact technical support."Speech to text and AI writing/grammar tools would certainly explain the length and coherence of his blather these past couple of months.
I've had a perverse curiosity for a while over the actual process of crafting; checking with Teh Dumbold; proofing and rewrites, that his staffers MUST have been performing for several years now... we've all seen the degradation when he's left on his own.
But just lately, even his lonely late night screeds are long and comparituvely intelligble.
AI would explain that.
Though, I'm still curious what hells his staff have put themselves through.![]()
She can't afford to spare a thought as she has so few of them.Ex-Pussycat Doll Thinks She Was Not Asked to Return for 2026 Tour Because She’s MAGA and ‘Aligns With Bobby Kennedy’
![]()
Ex-Pussycat Doll Thinks She Was Not Asked to Return for 2026 Tour Because She’s MAGA and ‘Aligns With Bobby Kennedy’: ‘I Don’t Plan to Call’ Nicole Scherzinger Back
Former Pussycat Doll Jessica Sutta is alleging her MAGA politics is one of the reasons she was not asked to return for the group's PCD Forever tour.variety.com
tl;dr, a band is having a reunion tour and one of the (now ex-) members is shocked, shocked, I tell you, that the rest of the band didn't want to tour with an avowed fascist!
Excerpts:
'I just can't with people trying to get me to take responsibility for my actions like an adult!'
Also love how she's just up and decided she's being left out due to her politics and now wants to act all politically persecuted. I wonder if she spares a thought sometimes for all the people in detention centres.
Lonely Trump Supporters Are Sad Nobody Wants to be Friends With Them (The Humanist Report on YouTube, May 13, 2026 – 23:39 min.)
Fox News discussed how friendships are being ruined over politics, and self-proclaimed “comedian” Greg Gutfeld attempted to explain to the other half of the country that their perception of conservatives is incorrect. Gutfeld appeared to speak from personal experience about how he’s lost friendships because of his support for Trump. Other conservatives have also recently shared how lonely it has been for them after they came out as fascists. In this video we’ll talk about MAGA’s self-inflicted problem and explain why nobody wants to be friends with them.
Greg Gutfeld . . . bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!This is. more about FAFO than about face-eating leopards:
It's funny to hear Greg Gutfield talk about "flaws in thinking."
Greg Gutfeld . . . bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
Not laughing with him.