• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Epstein suicide conspiracy theories

Then I suggest that you are only spreading rumors which you are unable to substantiate.

Maybe. It was something I had read on what I would consider to be a legitimate news outlet, not a Facebook share or something. Not that that's a guarantee that it's true.
 
Last edited:
Oh for fu...

Here. For the "SOMEBODY SHOWED ME EXACTLY WHERE HE SAID IT THAT EVEN THOUGH I KNOW HE SAID IT I'M JUST STALLING" crowd.

He made the statements in 2002 in a phone conversation with New York Magazine writer Landon Thomas Jr. He said it. It happened. This event occurred.

http://nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/n_7912/
 
Oh for fu...

Here. For the "SOMEBODY SHOWED ME EXACTLY WHERE HE SAID IT THAT EVEN THOUGH I KNOW HE SAID IT I'M JUST STALLING" crowd.

He made the statements in 2002 in a phone conversation with New York Magazine writer Landon Thomas Jr. He said it. It happened. This event occurred.

http://nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/n_7912/

Thanks although I never indicated thought that statement to be false, I just don't like it when someone can't back up what they say.
 
Thanks although I never indicated thought that statement to be false, I just don't like it when someone can't back up what they say.

Silly me. Here I had been thinking you were acting like a bully, and enjoying it.

In the scheme of things, it appeared to be an important issue with you, for reasons I don't understand. A quick reference to what I and others recalled, did not, I believe, warrant your attitude.
 
Here's a pretty wild one:

After the first attack on Jeff Epstein in prison, I knew that one of two things would happen: He would either be "suicided" or he would go along with a smear story directed against Bill Clinton. Obviously, Epstein did not get with the program. He probably thought he could beat the rap again. Thus, he had to be eliminated.

When the smear hits -- when the "evidence" against Clinton seems beyond dispute -- never forget: The Trumpist Right has firmly established control of the Justice Department and the intelligence community. Trump also has aid from Russia, Israel, and Saudi Arabia, not to mention the considerable power wielded by the resurgent forces of international fascism.

This is not some obscure liberal blog; it's currently linked at Memeorandum. The writer has a tendency towards these oddball theories regarding any Democrat accused of scandal; a few years back he was claiming that Anthony Weiner did not do the things he was accused of. When Weiner confessed, Cannon had the classic CT response: he incorporated the confession into the theory. Weiner was being blackmailed by people who had something else on him (apparently something worse than sending dick pix to 15-year-old girls).
 
Silly me. Here I had been thinking you were acting like a bully, and enjoying it.

In the scheme of things, it appeared to be an important issue with you, for reasons I don't understand. A quick reference to what I and others recalled, did not, I believe, warrant your attitude.

Your comment was no different than others, so no I didn't give your post much weight. Now if you had included a link then I would have thanked you instead of reading about my attitude.
 
What if, by striking him down, Epstein becomes more powerful than we can possibly imagine?

What if he was just a more visible cog in a larger machine. Cut off one head, two more will take its place.

giphy.gif
 
About 38 minutes before news outlets first reported Jeffrey Epstein's death in prison, a 4chan user published a detailed post about it.

“[D]ont ask me how I know, but Epstein died an hour ago from hanging, cardiac arrest. Screencap this,” read the post, which was published at 8:16 a.m. alongside an image of Pepe, the green frog that has become a mascot for right-wing internet trolls.

That message was posted 38 minutes before the first tweet about Epstein’s death from Aaron Katersky, an ABC News reporter, at 8:54 a.m. Five minutes later, the main ABC News account tweeted an article about Epstein's death.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/janelytvynenko/fdny-review-jeffrey-epstein-4chan-post
 
What do you infer by "some idea of what was going on" in reference to what? You failed to support any statement here. Yes Trump has tweeted that the Clintons are somehow responsible.

That's what affirmed my thought that The PDJT may have had something do do with it. Everybody knows he's famous for that kind of attempted deflection. But with his lackey Barr in charge of the investigation, nothing will ever come of it.
 
Yes, it's pretty scary!
(I expected fiction when I saw the title "Thirty-Two Short Stories ...")
 
Thanks although I never indicated thought that statement to be false, I just don't like it when someone can't back up what they say.

Well, I suppose that when I'm using Google News, and reading articles from a variety of sources, I could take notes on every article I read and the source, but I really don't have the time. I definitely lend less credence to theHill.com and Fox News or Express.uk than I do to some other sources.
 
Here's a pretty wild one:



This is not some obscure liberal blog; it's currently linked at Memeorandum. The writer has a tendency towards these oddball theories regarding any Democrat accused of scandal; a few years back he was claiming that Anthony Weiner did not do the things he was accused of. When Weiner confessed, Cannon had the classic CT response: he incorporated the confession into the theory. Weiner was being blackmailed by people who had something else on him (apparently something worse than sending dick pix to 15-year-old girls).

If there was some sort of conspiracy to kill Epstein (and I think it is far more likely that there was not), I would suspect Trump before the Clintons, for the simple reason that they are in power and the Clintons are not, and the same logic would apply had Hillary won the election. No doubt right-wing believers in a conspiracy will go with "Deep State" hogwash and claim it was the Clintons. It appears that there is a possibility that either or both of them could have something to hide, to which my reaction is "Make a big batch of popcorn and enjoy the show".
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom