• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Common Sense

So 28th, was it something we said? Tell us, so we can be sure to keep repeating it!
Jim, we got CBS, we got BCS. Now BSC majestically enters the acronyminous lexicon of American literature.

It was Post # 1452, this thread, penned by 28IQ himself. The famed BSC post (Brain Surgeon Cop) attained such a deep (and I mean DEEP) level of harmonic resonance that Twoofer Talking Dolls are already being programmed with its mind-shrinking declaration.

28IQ did a Jim Brown on us. Retired at the height of his career, secure in the knowledge that his record could never be broken.

Whilst we, dazzled and dazed, desperately grasp for that semblance of mere normalcy that is grudgingly afforded by the mundane yardsticks of our meager expectations.

And turn slowly to the onlooking Sages of Weal Twoof still out there in throngs, timidly point to an exultant but eager combatant, then exclaim:

YOU! GET YOUR LOUSY TWOOFER BUTT IN HERE AND START YAPPING! WE AIN'T GOT ALL DAY! LEAVE YOUR IQ IN THAT LITTLE TRAY OUTSIDE THE ROOM, SIDDOWN AND BEGIN YOUR BABBLING!
 
Jim, we got CBS, we got BCS. Now BSC majestically enters the acronyminous lexicon of American literature.

It was Post # 1452, this thread, penned by 28IQ himself. The famed BSC post (Brain Surgeon Cop) attained such a deep (and I mean DEEP) level of harmonic resonance that Twoofer Talking Dolls are already being programmed with its mind-shrinking declaration.

28IQ did a Jim Brown on us. Retired at the height of his career, secure in the knowledge that his record could never be broken.

Whilst we, dazzled and dazed, desperately grasp for that semblance of mere normalcy that is grudgingly afforded by the mundane yardsticks of our meager expectations.

And turn slowly to the onlooking Sages of Weal Twoof still out there in throngs, timidly point to an exultant but eager combatant, then exclaim:

YOU! GET YOUR LOUSY TWOOFER BUTT IN HERE AND START YAPPING! WE AIN'T GOT ALL DAY! LEAVE YOUR IQ IN THAT LITTLE TRAY OUTSIDE THE ROOM, SIDDOWN AND BEGIN YOUR BABBLING!

Say it brother! Can I get an AMEN?
 
well hes definately proved hes dishonest, but i still put this one more toward the stupid/lazy research end of the spectrum, lol (although liek most things its a little from column A a little from column B)

Then there's the interesting question. How many times do you have to post a lazy inaccuate post, have it debunked, and then refuse to acknowledge your error, before doing it all over again counts as dishonesty?

If so many of my arguments had been shown to be flawed, I think at some point I'd get a bit gun-shy about posting a new argument, and do a bit more research, just to be sure I wasn't making another mistake.

When you know you're prone to error, isn't refusing to do error checking fundamentally dishonest?
 
Then there's the interesting question. How many times do you have to post a lazy inaccuate post, have it debunked, and then refuse to acknowledge your error, before doing it all over again counts as dishonesty?

If so many of my arguments had been shown to be flawed, I think at some point I'd get a bit gun-shy about posting a new argument, and do a bit more research, just to be sure I wasn't making another mistake.

When you know you're prone to error, isn't refusing to do error checking fundamentally dishonest?
didnt someone define psychosis as doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results? lol
 
How many times do you have to post a lazy inaccuate post, have it debunked, and then refuse to acknowledge your error, before doing it all over again counts as dishonesty?
In 28th's case we have help from the liar's mouth: Although we know he is a liar, he claims to be smarter that all of us and, therefore, he could not be making these posts accidentally and must de facto be a malicious, dishonest troll.
 
I don't know any brain surgeons, but they eye surgeons (arguably comparable level of skill / pay) I have as clients would cure all eye ailments ever, past and future, to put themselves out of work, forever, with a snap of their fingers, if they could.

They're smart guys and skilled with a knife, though, and I have no doubt that they would be calling me up to redesign their offices and surgery centers for other specialties before long.
 
on the other hand i know a fireman who also describes himself as a pyromaniac

when someone says thats a contradiction he says "no its not, its job security"

but then hes like all firemen i know and would gladly put himself out of a job for the sake of his fellow firefighters (hell, he risks his life for them quite often)
 
Do you think if brain surgeons had the power to prevent all future brain/head injuries from happening - with a snap of the fingers... that they would do it, even if it means they would be out of a career that they have devoted over 10 years of schooling to?
Absolutely. Pretty much every brain surgeon in the world, if he could simply snap his fingers and magically prevent further head injuries from ever happening again, would do so in a heartbeat.

Please, have your family watch 9/11 Press for Truth, and other 9/11 documentaries. I implore you... you can help save the world. And, please tell your FDNY family members, that I admire them... and God Bless.
"Please, tell them that I admire them, although every one of them has the information that could bring to justice the real perpetrators of the murder of 3000 fellow citizens, and 300 brother firefighters, and they're simply keeping quiet to protect their jobs, but tell them that's what I admire in people!"

28K, your posting this stuff tells everyone that you're the kind of person who would keep quiet about a murder to simply save yourself a little trouble. Maybe you think that's OK because of this "God" thing you seem to have faith in, but around here, we think behavior like that is about as despicable as a person can get.
 
28K, your posting this stuff tells everyone that you're the kind of person who would keep quiet about a murder to simply save yourself a little trouble.
isnt that also a felony? i seem to remember hearing that such a person could be tried as an accessory ot the murder
 
I love this :)

28th demands I respond to his post that criticized my post. I slaughtered him in my response.

His response to my response (and all the other excellent JREF posters):


Haleilujah!

You've taken the first step. The second one is to say - "I was wrong"

I keenly await the day you take that step and become the first person in the 9/11 truth movement to say those words.
 
Nominated for most idiotic logical fallacy, ever.

One has to wonder if perhaps the LIAR known as 28Kingdom has had a bad experience with brain surgeons.

Not that he would tell the TRUTH about it anyway.
 
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? WHAT? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? WHAT?
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? WHAT? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? WHAT?
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? WHAT? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? WHAT?
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? WHAT? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? WHAT?
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? WHAT? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? WHAT?
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? WHAT? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? WHAT?
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? WHAT? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? WHAT?

I'm so glad you're capable of carrying on a rational and intelligent discussion without resorting to child-like tantrums. Oh, wait a minute, there you go again.

Oh wait... you don't live in the real world... you live in a virtual world of speculation. I live in the real world, where I only use REAL physical evidence i.e. VIDEO FOOTAGE OF FIREFIGHTERS SAYING BOMBS WERE IN THE WTC 7 - to piece my case together.... you on the other hand... use myopic reasoning... generated from naive beliefs and limited imagination - to form your theories.

A video of a firefighter saying they thought there were bombs in the building, or that they heard explosions is not physical evidence of an explosive device in the building. Firefighters are not all-knowing, and the environment of 9/11 wasn't exactly a calm one given to careful reflection. You need to find something better than that, or else it's no better than you or I saying "there were explosions, it's common sense!" That is to say, it's useless without real evidence.

I apologize guys... but, I have to put some more of you on ignore... because I will be suspended or banned... if I have to continue reading this mindless drivel. I mean really... this level of willful ignorance is sinful.

You act like such a coward. You can't even debate us, you just have to stick us on ignore. Care to post an updated list. But I suppose I'm on it now, so you probably won't see this.


Yeah, sure, whatever. Again, acting like a coward. You can't man up and post any evidence, you just go running off.

[clint]
A man's got to know his limitations.
[/clint]

Praise Clint Eastwood!
 
I don't mind those with differing world views and beliefs than I.

It's when they get arrogant about it is when the blood pressure goes up.
 
didnt someone define psychosis as doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results? lol

My wife and I learned that line in a seminar we went to. Sometime later, I was trying to fix my computer, and getting frustrated. I kept trying to do the same thing again and again, and failing each time. My wife said, self-righteously, "What's the definition of insanity?"

I replied, "Spouting psychobabble at your husband when he's pissed off."

End of discussion.
 
I don't mind those with differing world views and beliefs than I.

It's when they get arrogant about it is when the blood pressure goes up.

I think the problem is that people who present solid, compelling arguments often come across as being arrogant. And, of course, sometimes they are. Justifiably so, perhaps.

28CranialHoles and his ilk probably think that if they duplicate the arrogance, they duplicate the solid, compelling arguments.

It makes logical sense, in a troofer kind of way.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom