• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Comic strip a conspiracy myth

the-electric-company.png




Context:

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=3462204#post3462204
 
Last edited:
Since it's in my thread, I'm gonna claim NWO bonus points for this one, too.

Maybe I can get a potted plant to liven up my broom closet.

Oh, and excellent work as always, Horatius.
 
Which is why I chose that character. Thanks for the defense, maccy.
 
Even leaving the details and meaning of the insignia aside entirely, I think the strip is very funny and very well done. I laughed out loud.

There's the casual introduction of the ubiquitous after-hours softball team (chuckle), the introduction of a new story line, the introduction of a new character, and the visual of NWO Kitty wearing a baseball hat of all things!!! (The uber cool cat fighting paranoid stupidity with hot lead and a cool hat is wearing a baseball hat?? The look is hilarious in the circumstances.) And, of course, the substitution of his gun for a baseball is guffaw-inspiring in its own right.

Nice job, In My Spare Time.

:D
 
Last edited:
Even leaving the details and meaning of the insignia aside entirely, I think the strip is very funny and very well done. I laughed out loud.

There's the casual introduction of the ubiquitous after-hours softball team (chuckle), the introduction of a new story line, the introduction of a new character, and the visual of NWO Kitty wearing a baseball hat of all things!!! (The uber cool cat fighting paranoid stupidity with hot lead and a cool hat is wearing a baseball hat?? The look is hilarious in the circumstances.) And, of course, the substitution of his gun for a baseball is guffaw-inspiring in its own right.

Nice job, In My Spare Time.

:D

I always suspected NWO Kitty was a beer-leaguer! How cool can ya get?!!:D
 
Last edited:
[qimg]http://static.stripgenerator.com/generated/horatius/strip/2008/02/29/mad-as-a-hatter-hater-hatter.png[/qimg]

Never take the cat on one to one.

Thanks for all the fun you really have the ability; thanks and keep 'em coming.
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom