• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Comic strip a conspiracy myth

I'm not sure I see the problem. In frames 1-3, NWO Kitty is passing on some highly secret information to a menial (and presumably replaceable) underling. I think we can all figure out what happens in frame 4.

Dave

OK, I guess it makes sense to continue the strip then... ;)

piece-it-together.png
 
Here is another one. Again, would someone kindly post the image for me? Thank you.

stripgenerator.com/strip/94195/
 
Ok, I tried to post SallyBoy's image (welcome t the forum, by the way), and it didn't work. I guess I did something wrong.
 
Last edited:
Two more. Once again thank you for posting the image for me.

stripgenerator.com/strip/94200/

stripgenerator.com/strip/94203/
 
Last edited:
[qimg]http://img324.imageshack.us/img324/1705/cakefl3.jpg[/qimg]
The cake is a lie.

"As part of a required test protocol we will stop enhancing th twoof in 3... 2... zprikxxxxx"

Hmmm... GlaDOS is a truther? Or part of a NWO experiment?
 
Last edited:
80.png


It's old stuff, but I've always wondered about the significance of 80%. It seems to pop up in a number of CTs.
 
Last edited:
It's old stuff, but I've always wondered about the significance of 80%. It seems to pop up in a number of CTs.




Well, you have to remember that 8 is 1 less than 9, 0 is 1 less than 1, so with those two ones, 80% becomes 9-11%, which is pretty much self explanatory.


The CTists are NWO is obsessed with numerology, remember.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom