• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Comic strip a conspiracy myth

Padragan:

Very funny stuff. Love the second version of the Pentagon comic.

Head over to the humor forum and post in a few of the threads there. It'll boost your post count up so you can post comics. :)
 
Padragan:

Very funny stuff. Love the second version of the Pentagon comic.

Head over to the humor forum and post in a few of the threads there. It'll boost your post count up so you can post comics. :)

You're sending him over to humor? I thought you said he was funny.
 
Padragan:

Very funny stuff. Love the second version of the Pentagon comic.

Head over to the humor forum and post in a few of the threads there. It'll boost your post count up so you can post comics. :)

Thanks for your kind words, although I feel humble compared to some of the masterpieces earlier in the thread. And I sat here at work and cried a bit when I read about Horatius losing Hector.
 
OK, next one (soon I have my precccccciousssss 15 posts):

static.stripgenerator.com/generated/padragan/strip/2008/01/11/sharpest-tool-in-the-shed-2.png

(it's actually a bit addictive... I walk around thinking of new strip ideas)
 
Last edited:
The latest padragan strip...

sharpest-tool-in-the-shed-2.png



And tsg - if the "Last poster wins" thread isn't purely for boosting post count, what the hell is it for???
 
Last edited:
OK, I'll celebrate my 15 posts with a new strip on that very subject. Maybe a bit duller, but I blame the fact it is friday afternoon and my 2 month old son have deprived me of some of my sleep this week...

or-maybe-that-should-be-150.png
 
OK, I'll celebrate my 15 posts with a new strip on that very subject. Maybe a bit duller, but I blame the fact it is friday afternoon and my 2 month old son have deprived me of some of my sleep this week...

or-maybe-that-should-be-150.png
not PP, please anything, waterboarding but not, please not PP, wait
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom