• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Comic strip a conspiracy myth

social-responsibility.png
 
Can I get the code for whatever algorithm this is that runs on a PC and magically infers facts about the physical world? It would save me a lot of time getting my PhD.

sure:

int main()
{
bool inside_job = true;
if (inside_job) cout << "LOL! Inside job!!!1!1!eleventy" << endl;
return 0;
}
 
Bump.

It's been nearly three weeks. I'm getting withdrawal symptoms. How about a timely little prezzie, guys?

Rolfe.
 
Perhaps it has something to do with Rolfe's birthday (Happy Birthday, Rolfe!), and there being a cat in Rolfe's avatar. But I still don't get it.
 
They've added some new characters and objects! This gives me some new ideas. I need ideas, since the twoofers seem to have slacked off lately.


an-unfair-advantage.png
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom