• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Comic strip a conspiracy myth

I love the raised eyebrow effect. Classy.



I'm glad. I wasn't sure it would come across correctly.

Anyways, round one:


round-one.png



Jesus: 1 NWO Kitty: 0!
 
Can you do Christ on a pogo stick? I always wanted to see that!
Can you? Can you? Please? PLEAASE!!!! Oh please, oh please!
Or not. Whatever you think is best.
 
Mr Whisky, meet Messrs Sinus, Lung and Nasal Membrane... OWWWWWWWWWWW

thank you for a most exquiste (if painful) roffle
 
Jeez, Jeebus should be easy to take out. Two planks and three nails and you are done. Imagine what a gun would do!
 
Horatius, stoppit, I bought The Glenlivet for its taste, not it's ability to kill epithelial tissue

=^..^=
 
:dl:

Jezus Horatius! Your teh funny! :D

Love the Kitty family portret in the background!
 
Last edited:
Jezus Horatius! Your teh funny! :D

Love the Kitty family portret in the background!

Horatius,

You really are teh funny!

The family portrait is an excellent touch, but the "hair standing up on end" on the spousal NWO Kitty ~ that's priceless!
 
Last edited:
Horatius,

You really are teh funny!

The family portrait is an excellent touch, but the "hair standing up on end" on the spousal NWO Kitty ~ that's priceless!

I second that. The portrait was subtle, yet funny...though the scream from wifey that lasted three frames....:D
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom