• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Comic strip a conspiracy myth

awol-the-puchline.png
 
Did the bad man touch you in the bathing suit area? :eek: ;)



No, but a good woman did! ;)



Nice work, Horatius. :)

Cheers,
TGHO



"Write what you know". I came back from a bit of a vacation, and saw the same old twoofers making the same old arguments, and all the while, their whole movement is just grinding down to nothing, and they don't even seem to see it.

Now we've got the new "Achitects and Engineers" site, and it's just more of the same, with the same cast of characters.

We've won. We've not just won; we've devestated the opposition. They just haven't noticed it yet...Like the proverbial chicken with it's head cut off. Smacking them around any more is just...unsportsmanlike.



I'll be over here with my barrel of fish.....

At least until something new rears its ugly head. Maybe I'll start making comics about Sylvia Browne for RSL's site....
 
If James and I Seem Busy This Week...

We couldn't have done it without you!
 

Attachments

  • GoodWeek.jpg
    GoodWeek.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 145
broken.png



The start thingy in the last panel is supposed to be a bandage....Yes, my artwork sucks! Get over it! :)
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom