• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Comic strip a conspiracy myth

just-politics.png


-Gumboot

ETA. I just noticed a typo... the first bubble should be "the steel didn't have to melt".
 
[qimg]http://static.stripgenerator.com/generated/gumboot/strip/2007/05/19/just-politics.png[/qimg]

-Gumboot

ETA. I just noticed a typo... the first bubble should be "the steel didn't have to melt".

Oh, geez... I read that as, "They still didn't have to melt." Occam's Razor gone wrong, I guess... :)
 
This is a true story. It happened whilst I was watching the secret preview of MarkyX's new video.

[qimg]http://static.stripgenerator.com/generated/anonymous/strip/2007/05/18/blissful-ignorance.png[/qimg]

I just wanted to point out that I felt this exact same thing and I really wish I could just forget that fact, I had assumed car alarms or building alarms :(
 
Mmm... Ok - this is not addressed at anyone in particular, but more at the general comments in this thread towards William Rea's comics.

Can we just call a moratorium on the attacks of Williams comics? "Humor" is a very subjective thing. For example, some people can laugh at jokes about 9/11, but others can't.

If you don't like Williams comics, then fair enough, but unless you want to address a specific point with a particular comic, I see nothing constructive in attacking him for the sake of doing so. If you don't like it, you can ignore it.

It just seems that we are getting a bit petty in what is supposed to be a light-hearted, humorous thread.

[rant off]
 
Last edited:

Just so you don't get the wrong idea - my post wasn't directed at you. Your post was "the straw that broke the camel's back" - but there have been many other snide remarks which contributed to my rant.

So don't take it personally or anything like that! :)
 
I just wanted to point out that I felt this exact same thing and I really wish I could just forget that fact, I had assumed car alarms or building alarms :(

That's what I thought when I first heard it. I was thinking "Gee, they have strange ambulance sirens in the USA".

When I found out what they were I replayed the video over and over, for reasons I don't know, and was literally stunned. It's a horrible feeling.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom