• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Comic strip a conspiracy myth

You do realize that this post will only incite William to post yet another poorly executed strip about his perceived mistreatment by the evil JREF forum community?

Probably. But it gives lurkers and newbies a chance to link to some posts where he has supposedly been treated poorly/stalked/flamed for themselves, rather than taking what is said here (by either him or the people he is annoying) at face value.
 
You do realize that this post will only incite William to post yet another poorly executed strip about his perceived mistreatment by the evil JREF forum community?
So, I'm not missing anything by having him on ignore, eh?
This is a true story. It happened whilst I was watching the secret preview of MarkyX's new video.

http://static.stripgenerator.com/generated/anonymous/strip/2007/05/18/blissful-ignorance.png
I remember that thread.
 
15051464da9af0c425.gif


Alas for poor, misguided Mr. Gullible. He truly never will learn.



Fin.​
 
Numero Eight

You sure showed us.

Out of curiosity, were you ever planning on actually "debunking" any of the April Stundies, or did you realize that the concept of "debunking" a humorous thread about silly things people say was somewhat off?
 
Subtle dig. "I'm not gay, like you."

I wondered if that was implied, but had thought I was reading too much into it.

The "What do you know from funny" reference was from the end of Coming to America, by the way.

I have been know to be happy on occasion, though.
 
What with all these comics, I think we need a crossword to go with them.

15051464e1036c39ed.gif


Here is the solution if you get stuck

15051464e1036ddbf9.gif
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom