• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Comic strip a conspiracy myth

15051464c74c3700c0.gif
 
Late to the game, but here is my first effort:

[qimg]http://static.stripgenerator.com/generated/maccy/strip/2007/05/17/come-to-truther-u.png[/qimg]

[qimg]http://static.stripgenerator.com/generated/maccy/strip/2007/05/17/come-to-truther-u-part-2.png[/qimg]

:applause:
 
I bet i know how much tuition is at Truther U. Not much? just some...LC?

I don't even get the Sunday paper anymore. This is way funnier.
 
Looking back over the this thread, I decided there's something to be said for the minimalist approach of the strips on the first few pages. Not that there's anything wrong with epic productions like chipmunk stew's with its cast of thousands, of course. But still...

So, here's a sequel (appropriately timed, I think) to JAStewart's strip "Big Announcement" from page 1!

big-announcement-the-big-sequel.png


Respectfully,
Myriad
 
At least you had a home... we used to live in a hole in the road... all sixteen of us.

A hole in the road? You lucky bastard! We were evicted from our hole in the road....
 
A hole in the road? You lucky bastard! We were evicted from our hole in the road....
You think you had it hard? I had to wash my own Ferrari! The maid actually thought it was MY job to do my OWN laundry! And don't get me going about the gardener!
 
Numero Eight
 

Attachments

  • we-can-laugh-at-ourselves-part-1.jpg
    we-can-laugh-at-ourselves-part-1.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 137
  • untitled-2.jpg
    untitled-2.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 122

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom