• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Comic strip a conspiracy myth

Ok, after rediscovering this one after it jumped forums a second time, I decided to get in on the act...

nwo-budget-cuts.png
 
Last edited:
Continuing the self mocking humor thread ....

[qimg]http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/imagehosting/11053464b53c16dcd7.jpg[/qimg]

Hehe...actually, I quite like this comic. Not 'laugh out loud' funny, more that sort of funny that makes you feel warm inside...
 
Niiice. Though I would like to nitpick that your footnote is unnecessary, as Orson was a Welles, not a Wells.



I just thought it was funnier that way....Welles/Wells is just the sort of screw up that time travel makes possible, and the NWO makes a requirement :)
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom