• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Comic strip a conspiracy myth

6327464a12245798c.png
 

I must concur with my celluloid friend - I like this guy. Nice use of avatar, good shading, intellectual yet approachable demeanor. A sure winner in the egghead category! :)

Although not precisely on the CT topic per se I still believe it upholds the thread quality.



















(OK, I don't get out much anymore. Got a problem with that?)
 
(our family horded toilet paper. so much so, we had one closet devoted to it)
So did we! An entire linen closet stacked with rolls of TP! I thought I was the only one with an odd family.:D

(I always blamed it on my father growing up during the Depression.)
 
At least you had a home... we used to live in a hole in the road... all sixteen of us.


A hole in the ground? Luxury! I woulda given my left eye for a nice comfy hole in the ground.

We had twenty three of us living in a soggy matchbox.

Me and me brother's would get up two hours before we went to bed and worked 36 hours a day in the bottom of a flooded mine.

-Gumboot
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom