• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Comic strip a conspiracy myth

the-truth-about-forums.png
 
haha. phantom that is pretty much how it is ^_^ ..

(me still want an NWO kitty shirt)
 
put's it all into perspective that one.
thanks UW.

BV

Cheers mate.

Now, I suggest we start a strip adventure, with one person carrying on from the rest. I shall venture forward first. I hope someone makes part 2 some time soon!

the-alex-jones-adventures-part-1.png
 
playing-with-your-prey.png




I wasn't sure about the title on this one. It's a bit callous, but this is essentialy what the CTists are claiming the NWO does. And it fits in perfectly with the Cat motif.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom