• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Comic strip a conspiracy myth

the-twoofer-dictionary-ii.png
 
Thanks chipmunk, I thought that was just at my house...
 
Another comic poking fun at us. Based on a true story:

[qimg]http://static.stripgenerator.com/generated/anonymous/strip/2007/05/12/real-life-visits-the-online-skeptic.png[/qimg]


It's like someone turned my life into three pages of comic strip.
 
haha. phantom that is pretty much how it is ^_^ ..

(me still want an NWO kitty shirt)

I see you don't have the lingo down:

"I demand a NWO kitty shirt or JREF will be fully debunked."

Humor may be the soap that will clean the grime that is the denial movement.

I think we are arguing with people who failed Physics and Math classes.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom