• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Comic strip a conspiracy myth

I was hoping for a funny stab at us skeptical people. Kind of like the Jews response to Palestine's call for humorous anti-jew comics.

I could only do something that would reflect on our amazing brians and intellectual snobbery.
poking-fun-at-jrefs-the-right-way.png
 
haha walrus.. that was funny.. and william, still not funny.

ETa : see even we can poke fun at ourselves.. and much more successfully than the 5 done by William...
 
Last edited:
Here's mine. I must admit it's autobiographical:

[qimg]http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/imagehosting/116324644fd8db2717.png[/qimg]



I was trying to come up with something like that.....


So, any chance Willy will risk some self-deprecating humour?
 
yes, please! :D In fact, I vote we have individualised ones for the next TAM! I seem to recall we do have T-shirt making people hereabouts this forum...
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom